+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Jordan - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Jordan - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    Darn, they didn't show J/J reunited. Glad we got to see Jeff quietly being sweet to Jordan during the finale and then he gave her a kiss at the very end. Love this couple!
    Yes, they did. She walked into the gathering right after Kalia. Neither entered the house. They appeared when all were sitting to discuss the final vote. Remember Justin jumping up and down, excited that it was Jordan joining them and not Rachael?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So apparently from their post show interviews they are moving in together, which from what Jordan has said in the past, means they are engaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Yes, they did. She walked into the gathering right after Kalia. Neither entered the house. They appeared when all were sitting to discuss the final vote. Remember Justin jumping up and down, excited that it was Jordan joining them and not Rachael?
    I totally missed that! I had my grandson here and got distracted. I wouldn't jump to conclusions about an engagement yet. Until I hear it from her sister or see a ring, we are just speculating based on what Jordan said in the past. I know they love each other, but I do hope she will hold on to her convictions and gets that ring first!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Jordan once again showed what a sweetheart she is last night during her BY interview. Her reaction to hearing what Porsche did to the muscle milk and only calling Porsche mean when she could've said so much more floored me. I don't know that I could've bitten my tongue, esp. if I'd been feeling as sick as J had.
    Shoepie and tapper01 like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Jordan once again showed what a sweetheart she is last night during her BY interview. Her reaction to hearing what Porsche did to the muscle milk and only calling Porsche mean when she could've said so much more floored me. I don't know that I could've bitten my tongue, esp. if I'd been feeling as sick as J had.
    Was that the same BY interview that CBS has on its site? Because it did not have her saying anything like that on their version.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Was that the same BY interview that CBS has on its site? Because it did not have her saying anything like that on their version.
    I watched her BY interview on Superpass Flashback with Spicy. I haven't seen the CBS interview, so IDK if it's the same or not.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234