+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Jordan - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Jordan - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

I think one had only to see how sad Jordan was in the house without Jeff to see how much she cares for him. Kudos to her for wanting to finish school before she moves but I'm wondering if it's going to be harder to be away from him now that she lived in the same place with him again.

She had a good conversation with Rachel (can't remember if anyone else was there - maybe Adam) about she and Jeff and how they're like an old married couple when they're together with takeout and watching a movie. That sounds "real" to me - good for them.
    Allie, Katydyd, JustJuls and 1 others like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Does anyone know Jordan's major in college?

I believe she is going to be a dental assistant.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Thanks to lovedrama for mentioning in an earlier post about watching BB11 again.

I started rewatching last night and am getting to see how cute J/J were from the beginning together. Episode 2/3 and Russell was already complaining about how much time they spent together.

[Sorry for mentioning a previous season if I'm not supposed to!]
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Thanks to lovedrama for mentioning in an earlier post about watching BB11 again.

I started rewatching last night and am getting to see how cute J/J were from the beginning together. Episode 2/3 and Russell was already complaining about how much time they spent together.

[Sorry for mentioning a previous season if I'm not supposed to!]
    I too am watching bb11 as I didnt get to watch it when it was on. I laughed so much when Jordan was talking about not being able to tell the time if someone said quarter to something, and then she didnt know how many minutes were in a quarter....lol...She is so dumb, but totally lovable

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know, I have to say I hope for the sake of the patients that her dentist has her doing very routine stuff! She'd be a pleasure to interact with, but some of the dental assistants and hygenists do some serious stuff.... But I'm not sure Jordan could even make appts. for the office with her time issues...wonder if she does that in her receptionist job at the beauty parlor.
    bearwme1 likes this.

She is much more than the sum of her parts! She will do fine.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I believe she is going to be a dental assistant.
    That's great! Thanks for the response.

I actually had a dentist appt this morning and could totally see Jordan in a dental hygienist role. My D.H. and I spend the whole time gabbing (hard to do when she's cleaning my teeth but we still do-lol) and before I know it, I'm done. I love it! If she can handle the instruments and stuff, she'll be a great one. [And when my d.h. made my next appt, she had a computer program where she just fit me in. I'm sure J could handle that!]

RE: rewatching BB11 - I totally forgot about all the things that happened so early in the season. How could I have forgotten Jordan's fight with Lydia? For some reason, I thought it was later in the season...or maybe that's an add'l one.

RE: BB13 - I hope they'll show us Jordan entering the jury house. They could totally skip over Kalia going in if they want; I just want to see J/J reunite!!!

Darn, they didn't show J/J reunited. Glad we got to see Jeff quietly being sweet to Jordan during the finale and then he gave her a kiss at the very end. Love this couple!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast