+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Jordan - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: Jordan - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by PIMguy View Post
    I never understood that concept, the idea of talking about marriage "soon." If you're thinking about talking about marriage, you're thinking about marriage. If you're thinking about marriage you're either thinking its a good idea or a bad idea. What's the point of making a date in the future to talk about marriage? I get the idea of waiting to get married until some event(s) happens, like finishing school, or saving money, etc. But, to me, if you've been together a long time (and you're adults), and you're talking about talking about getting married, but you're putting off the talk about getting married, someone doesn't want to get married. Okay, that's confusing.

But, seriously, what will be different in their relationship "later" that will facilitate a discussion about getting married?
    I think that was just her way of keeping her answer at bay. Interviewers have been hounding them about marriage since she won 2 years ago. Certainly they have talked about it. I think it is her way of putting off telling everyone they will. The next question will be do you have a date set, are you going to pick out a ring, will it be televised and on and on. She is hanging on to some privacy with this statement. I have no doubt they will marry and have talked about it extensively!

It is wise to cash in any trip you win and Jeff knew that. You have to pay taxes which amounts to about half. The prices are usually inflated, you stay at a sometimes unnecessarily fancy hotel and pay top dollar for airfare. Never accept a trip! They can travel to Hawaii anytime they choose for the same amount the taxes would be and have a better situation.

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion, Big Truck Adventure Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I think that was just her way of keeping her answer at bay. Interviewers have been hounding them about marriage since she won 2 years ago. Certainly they have talked about it. I think it is her way of putting off telling everyone they will. The next question will be do you have a date set, are you going to pick out a ring, will it be televised and on and on. She is hanging on to some privacy with this statement. I have no doubt they will marry and have talked about it extensively!
    Could be. And I respect her desire for privacy. But I would question her methods for hanging on to her privacy (3 reality TV shows?!).

FORT Fogey

Could be. And I respect her desire for privacy. But I would question her methods for hanging on to her privacy (3 reality TV shows?!).
    Privacy about marriage! I think they enjoy reality TV.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Jordan's made it pretty clear that she wants to finish school before moving away. Coming on the show for Jeff has delayed that because she's missing out on the beginning of the fall semester
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Yep, Irish. She has said that she doesn't want to move or get married or anything until she graduates. Jeff apparently is okay with that because he's been waiting patiently for her. And Jordan is pretty private. Even being on reality tv. She doesnt' let it all hang out like Rachel does (or Vienna from the Bachelor). Somehow she's managed to do it...lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Just another thought/question, I rewatched BB11 on the weekend, in that Season they talk alot about ALL of Jeff's friends, has anyone been quoted as not liking Jordan, I'm assuming by now they have met her?

I'm guessing that they went on these shows to make some well needed money while the iron was hot. They don't talk about their private life publicly like Rachael and Brendon.....that is the difference IMO.
    I love TAR!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Also, remember Jordan is still pretty young, she met Jeff when she was quite young, I can see a sensible person like Jordan not wanting to rush into things. I like that finishing school is so important to her.Once they are married and living together that will be much harder, and if she ever "needs" to work at a regular job, finishing school gives her a definite advantage...like if she and Jeff break up, or the reality TV money runs out, or she's just bored being a housewife and mom.
    Of course Jeff isn't so young, but he seems in no rush.

In Jordan said in her first season on BB that she needed the money.
    They do compliment eachother, I am really hoping how goofy they are on the show with each other they are in real life. I love that in many shots he is playing with her hair. At the beginning of BB 11 they just gravitated towards eachother, and all the clips I see they are sharing a bed, whether it was in the pool room or in the HOH room, they were just always near eachother. It was nice to watch that again.

Jordan was brought up in the old fashion, southern, small town way to believe that PDA is not ladylike, so people have questioned whether they are still together, as they are not as lovey dovey as B&R (thank heaven.....). Trust me, they are still very much a couple and have been with each other's families and friends. They all get along. Jeff really respect how she was brought up. School is something Jordan wants to finish for sure, something she told Julie herself when she was interviewed. If they are still just enjoying each other's company without marriage and this works for them at this time, then great!
    GabbyG, JustJuls and kelly54 like this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast