+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Rachel - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: Rachel - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

Rachel just told Jordan she took her test and she is not pregnant.

I knew it wasn't true that BB wouldn't give her one. They absolutely have to look out for the health of the houseguests, they'd be open to too much trouble if they didn't.
    Allie likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Rachel just told Jordan she took her test and she is NOT pregnant.

I knew it wasn't true that BB wouldn't give her one. They absolutely have to look out for the health of the houseguests, they'd be open to too much trouble if they didn't.
    Thanks for the update Irish. Those comps can get pretty physical, so this is good news that Rachel does not have to worry about it. The better news is that maybe Rachel will reconsider if Brendon is the best person for her in her life.

I think the best thing for Rachel (in her personal life) would be to move back home (it's near Jordan, right), find a good job and work on improving Rachel. I'll be the first to admit that most of the time, I loathe the girl. But since Brendon left this last time and she's actually bonded with Jordan, I'm seeing a completely different side of Rachel. This is a Rach that I could actually hang out with AND enjoy. And I don't think this side of her is 'fake' and we've all seen 'fake Vegas" Rachel. I also believe that all this girl wants is to be loved unconditionally. I think she wants a FUN life with the perfect man for her and to have perfect little babies. She's never going to have that life with Brendon. And that is never going to happen for her with the lifestyle she lives now.
    bearwme1, Allie, Katydyd and 2 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Amen to that Java! I wish those very same things for her!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

So happy she won!

I know it's mean for me to hope for the demise of a relationship, but honestly, I'm wishing hardcore that she sees the light and dumps Brendon. Sadly, I don't think that will happen. But Rachel does have her confidence back after that win..I'm sure of it! I'd love to be a fly on the wall at her house when Brendon starts telling her what to do with her winnings. Because you know he will.
    bearwme1, Katydyd and JustJuls like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

WAY TO GO RACHEL !!!!!!!!!!!! i'm very happy with the outcome. i also agree... wish she would dump Brendon - she does seem better without him!
    if your being chased by an angry bull, and then you notice you're also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things............ just keep on running!! -- Jack Handey

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    So happy she won!

I know it's mean for me to hope for the demise of a relationship, but honestly, I'm wishing hardcore that she sees the light and dumps Brendon. Sadly, I don't think that will happen. But Rachel does have her confidence back after that win..I'm sure of it! I'd love to be a fly on the wall at her house when Brendon starts telling her what to do with her winnings. Because you know he will.
    What she should do is say,

Brendon, you deserve half the money because we only got back on the show due to being Brenchel. Take it and finish your Ph.D. I'm taking my half as far from you as I can get because all you do is tear me down and make me feel insecure. BrenDUN, we are D-U-N, DONE!
    bearwme1 and Katydyd like this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    So happy she won!

I completely agree. She is so much better without him. Hopefully she sees the light.

Congratulations Rachel!!! You so deserved this win. You fought your heart out during the comps and came up with the win.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Under the TV show forum there's a thread that says Brenchel's wedding is THIS weekend...check it out...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123