+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Rachel - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: 8/29 Live Feed Discussion

IA - she was looking a little green to me when she was lying in bed. I hope they'll let her take one - it's going to be a loooong two weeks for her if she continues to feel this way w/o any confirmation. And at this point, I'd be worried about the stress of it affecting her play.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by phills View Post
    How long are they going to let this poor girl go on without knowing one way of another if she is pregnant or not! They must have medical staff on site, for Goodness sakes!
    how are they legally allowed to deny her one... It doesnt have to be brodcasted on TV. Just something she can personally do, and keep to herself... I just dont see how they can deny her that. IF she is she needs vitamins, and what not... If I were her and missed I would just assume I was and treat myseld like I was. Hopefully it doesnt affect her game play... I would really love to seee J/R final two. They have GOT TO WIN THIS HOH on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by phills View Post
    How long are they going to let this poor girl go on without knowing one way of another if she is pregnant or not! They must have medical staff on site, for Goodness sakes!
    I'm sure if she asked they'd let her take the test, the more drama the better.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Rachel was having her period on 7/28 during the ski comp, just as an FYI, she kept talking about it.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

FORT Fan

Rachel did ask for a pg test, but DR wouldn't give her one. I think they are trying to keep it a private moment, so America doesn't find out before Brendon.

Quote Originally Posted by mmlover View Post
    Rachel did ask for a pg test, but DR wouldn't give her one. I think they are trying to keep it a private moment, so America doesn't find out before Brendon.
    I think BB should also let her have the test. It's too important not to know when doing some of those comps. Rachel may even elect to leave the game if she is pregnant or something. What is strange to me, is BB probably gives the HGs a physical or something before the show starts, so I am thinking she was not pregnant coming into the show, and when Rachel announced she was NOT on protection (think she said that to other HGs), it makes me wonder if Rachel actually tried to get pregnant on the show, so she could become famous for the 1st HG to have a BB baby or something. Because what is strange is since she has been with Brendon for awhile, then it seems they both would have agreed to use protection at least till he is out of school. So, it just seems like something is up. I guess Rachel could just be lying too for drama reasons. It just seems like there is more to the story. I may be trying to make more out of it than it is, but it is kind of strange that this may have happened to her.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Rachel had her period 4 weeks ago. She has perhaps lost track of time, but if she really did ask BB for a test and they didn't give her one, it's likely because they did not lose track of time.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I think BB should also let her have the test. It's too important not to know when doing some of those comps. Rachel may even elect to leave the game if she is pregnant or something. What is strange to me, is BB probably gives the HGs a physical or something before the show starts, so I am thinking she was not pregnant coming into the show, and when Rachel announced she was NOT on protection (think she said that to other HGs), it makes me wonder if Rachel actually tried to get pregnant on the show, so she could become famous for the 1st HG to have a BB baby or something. Because what is strange is since she has been with Brendon for awhile, then it seems they both would have agreed to use protection at least till he is out of school. So, it just seems like something is up. I guess Rachel could just be lying too for drama reasons. It just seems like there is more to the story. I may be trying to make more out of it than it is, but it is kind of strange that this may have happened to her.
    She really needs to take a test if she wants to do so. I don't see how BB has the right to tell her no, considering that not knowing could affect her health and/or the health of the baby, because the stress of not knowing wouldn't be good for either one of them. And if she's not pregnant, but she's feeling nauseous and her cycle is off, maybe something else is wrong. It could be just stress, but if she wants to see a doctor just to confirm that she is okay, pregnant or not, it seems really mean-spirited not to allow it. As others have pointed out, BB doesn't have to inform anyone that she's seen a doctor. When other house guests have shown up with bandages etc. after a comp, no one's been forced to give out the details of their exam. Rachel could just keep whatever the doctor tells her to herself, regardless of what's wrong, if anything is. If she chooses not to, that's her business. But it's also her business whether she feels she needs to see a doctor or not.

but, then again, all we have is her saying that she asked for it and they won't give her one.
    I like the 'new' Rachel, but we know she is not hesitant to lie to get what she wants, and mostly she wants attention.
    Could just be another ploy in her bag o tricks.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Rachel had her period 4 weeks ago. She has perhaps lost track of time, but if she really did ask BB for a test and they didn't give her one, it's likely because they did not lose track of time.
    I suspect she has lost track of days plus stress which has caused her to be late, BUT give her one to ease her mind, do it in private, heck they sent the medic in for Kalia when she was stuck with Lawon, is this not a little more important?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast