+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Dick - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

Re: Dick - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

I agree Juls.... I just dont know if I BELIEVE it. If it were a true statement, I wouldnt fault Dick at all for leaving... I, too, have friends closer than family. I'm just not quite sure I believe the excuse....

I agree too Jules....and I believe him. Mostly because nothing else really makes sense. If he was kicked out, or it was a production thing, I don't believe he could have released that statement now. And honestly, I don't believe AG would have gotten rid of Dick. And as I said earlier, I can't see him leaving for any other reason - he's right, he would have gotten way more publicity for the site if he'd stayed. And his leaving certainly didn't do Dani or his alliance any favors. Like Dick said in his DR tonight, it seems like the only time he and Dani do get along is when they're in the BB house.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Yeah, as I was watching it...I was thinking, great...this isn't going to satisfy anyone and most people will not believe him. I however do. I believe him 100% when he says that he went in there to win...or to have Dani win. Did you guys watch Season 8? I mean...this guy was no joke. There aren't endurance comps anymore like the one he went through....and lost. Dick would've loved more than anything to be the first ..(and possibly only)...2 time winner of BB. There is no way he walked out for no good reason. And I can not in one million years think that AG kicked him out. He is entertainment gold. She struck a gold mine when she put him on Season 8. He may not be loved by all...but good or bad...we're talking about him.
    dagwood and tapper01 like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Regardless of his reasons and if they are true or not, if next season is truly an All Star season, i sure hope they put him back in.
    elk, JustJuls and tapper01 like this.

Good or bad, like him or not, Dick is loyal to those he loves. That quality does show through, which at least for me, is his saving grace. That endurance comp is one of my all time favorite BB moments. The way he hung on there, freezing and drenched, for Dani....
    mom2, buglover, Cootie and 3 others like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Ok, now I'm gonna cry again
    buglover likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Well, we'll see on Wednesday. But I don't think Dick would release this statement knowing that the show is going to show us a completely different story.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I believe that his friends are like family to him, since, well, we already know what his family thinks of him.

I'll take him at his word, because frankly I'm just glad he's off the show, although I certainly don't wish ill/harm on him or anyone close to him. He's just too intense in an ugly way for me to want to watch him constantly.

I'd just as soon believe that he left because of the 2-day lockdown, and not being allowed to smoke.
    Dinahann and TheIrishEyes like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I don't think he'd leave because he couldn't smoke. He stood in ice cold water for over 8 hours without a cigarette and that doesn't include the time it took to build it and tear it down. And he was okay. I tend to believe him because Dick may be a lot of things but a liar isn't one of them.
    mom2, Katydyd, JustJuls and 1 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

He was on lockdown for nearly 24 hours in his season and while he seemed irritated, he still stayed even without a smoke. I believe him too, I just thought it was going to be a much more explicit explanation.

Godspeed to whomever was ill or is ill in Dick's friend circle.
    mom2 and JustJuls like this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread