+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Dick - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

Re: Dick - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

Java..... i tried to get into rtvzone and its still down on my end. Post when he says something

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

The video is up!!!!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

He clearly had no idea how many people would be tuning in to see his excuse for leaving the game. He should have had a tech guy boost his server... dumb
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Soooo, those of you who can see it, what's he saying????? Why did he leave?

I'm reading elsewhere that he had a friend who had an emergency and because that friend was always there for him, he left. I don't buy it at all. CBS didn't tell people when 9/11 happened, they aren't going to call Dick in to tell him a friend is having an emergency unless it was medical which he keeps denying there were any medical emergencies.

I haven't watched the video but others are saying he does appear to be emotional about it but he is sticking to not giving any details. I don't think we will ever know the actual truth about it.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Someone close to him had an emergency and needed him. He isn't going to go into it more than that.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Don't get me wrong, I adore ED, I just thought it would be a more in your face explanation and it isn't anything different than what we've heard. Oh well, bye ED, it would have been a great season with you.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I don't know, not much else but to take him at face value He seemed sincere enough, and after watching, I really don't believe it was a publicity stunt. I think after 9/11 they may have had to rethink how they handle outside emergencies. I know the one girl's cousin was killed but I can't remember if they told her before she left the house or not. If not, they probably got tons of flak and would not make the same mistake in an emergency situation again. All Dick said was his son, mother and girlfriend were OK. That certainly leaves plenty of other people in his life who may have had a crisis -medical or otherwise. I really don't think he would have left if he didn't feel he had no other choice....if nothing else his desire to be in that house came through loud and clear.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I feel shorted. What a crap excuse to wait for. I think he lost many fans with this fiasco.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I don't know about you. But I have friends that are like family...more so than some of my family members. If a friend was in need....hurt, sick ...etc. I would be there. No. Matter. What.

While I was "hoping" for more of an explanation...I'm just glad we got one at all and its over with. We can now move on. I wish Dick and his friend in need all the best.
    dagwood, Rattus, Katydyd and 2 others like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread