+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Dick - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: BB13 Tweets

Its all very confusing and doesn't quite add up. Didn't from the get go. I don't get it.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

It's all so weird. I can't see Dick quitting and I can't see AG really giving a rats ass about a video released after the first show aired when everyone who reads anything online already had a good inkling he'd be in the house. Not with his popularity and controversial nature. She LOVES that kind of thing and he's been her 'star' from the get go. So, I just have to wonder what the hell happened? I'm sure he'll tell us everything because Dick isn't all about being private.

However...I can't believe that he was permitted to tweet at this point. I figured he wouldn't until the show aired. I imagine he won't release the statement until after that, at least.

I'm just sad he's gone
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Is it at all possible that he left so that Daniele would get the golden key? They weren't letting anyone in the DR for 7+ hours, right? Is it safe to assume he was actually in there the entire time? Maybe he was negotiating Daniele's status and wouldn't leave until he knew she'd get the key. The first thing I thought when they showed his face after the golden key twist announcment was that he might sacrifice himself for her.

I have a hard time believing he'd just waltz out for no good reason, or only to get Dani that stupid key. He's no quitter. I remember him hanging in there during that one brutal endurance comp. But I'm sure the truth will come out eventually.

Oh, well, looks like a Dick-less summer for us feeders.
    Emerald Fox likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I'm inclined to actually believe Dick quit. for no good reason. I dont think he'd negotiate his departure just to get Dani the key, he knows well enough that SHOULD they have ever been put on the block, he can make people miserable enough that they WANT to evict him, getting her the key THAT way.

The more I hear, the more I'm really starting to believe he just quit. He is a hothead, I can see him wanting that last cigarette before lockdown, them refusing, him going into DR and spouting off at the mouth, threatening to quit if they dont let him and them saying bye (which, if something similar IS the case, I agree with. I really dont think the returning HG believe they should have negotiating power). Brenden and Rachel especially I can hear them talking about "well, tell them we want this/that or we'll threaten to walk out".

Gotta love Dick's method... getting people over to RTVZone for the video release. What a plug for his website.... hope they're ready for the internet traffic they are going to receive!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i don't believe that dick would have left on his own ... he eats, sleeps and breathes big brother. and i'm sure whatever explanation he gives will be something that cbs 'approves'. call me cynical but it's hollywood and as we know from the feeds, the truth is NEVER told.

and continuing with my cynicism, we don't really know if that was REALLY dick tweeting either ... his account tweeted while he was supposedly in sequester, so this could be his "fill in tweeter" too.

I can't see Dick quitting.... unless they weren't doing something he wanted done and he walked. Just tell us already ED, the suspense is killing me!
    “I fell off my pink cloud with a thud.” ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Re: Dick - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

M.I.A. day 1

I kinda believe it was Dick that tweeted... only because the message he releases is going to be a video message. Cant have someone else do THAT for ya.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Well he did mention basically everything but quitting. Not that I would ever in a million years think that Dick would do that.....maybe he did. Now THAT would be a let down.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread