+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Dick - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

Re: Dick - BB13 (Dynamic Duos) *Live Feed Spoilers*

I'm sad to see him go.. he was always good for some drama! I was kind of hoping to see him go off on Rachel at some point! Kudos to him for recognizing what's really important in life.
    tapper01 likes this.
    Britney: "Brendon has the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen and I played 5th grade basketball"

Re: 9/1 Live Feed Discussion

Tried to find the Evel Dick Thread but couldn't so I am posting it here and the moderators can move it late.

Another site is reporting that Dick had emergency gallbladder surgery yesterday and he is recovering and resting comfortably.

wow. can you imagine how upset he would have been if he had made it this far and then had to leave for that.
    I'm glad he is recovering.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Dick, if you're out there...best wishes for a speedy recovery!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    Tried to find the Evel Dick Thread but couldn't so I am posting it here and the moderators can move it late.

Another site is reporting that Dick had emergency gallbladder surgery yesterday and he is recovering and resting comfortably.
    Yes, ED tweeted about it himself on Sept. 1, and I put it in our Twitter/Tweet topic.
    I had a feeling he might have another reason to have to leave BB later on. Wow.
    Best wishes, Dick, for fast healing!
    Last edited by andee; 09-03-2011 at 09:20 PM.

Just my opinions,
    Regarding his relationship to Dani and him alluding to not wanting to be on BB anymore with Dani, I really think Dick is very upset because of when Dani was being interviewed by Julie while she was still in the house in the living room. During that interview, Dani could not get herself to say she loved him. It was really sad to see that interview, and I think Julie really should not have put Dani on the spot like that, since Julie knew they had a strained relationship. I am afraid this is why Dick is now very upset and may be kind of giving up on trying to make mends with Dani. The whole thing is very sad, however, I do understand somewhat. Family member relationships are very tough, and when a family member maybe feels that someone was not there for them when they needed them the most, those types of things are very hard to mend. I am not sure if this is the case, but I totally understand if it is. Its so easy to be on the outside, and just say to the person, "forgive+forget", but when you live through something like that, it is not easy to do. In fact, I would have to say the more common thing that happens is exactly what seems to be happening to them. It is very common that you go through your whole life, and may never mend something that needs to mend. See, both sides have to make an effort and also have to be sincere with their emotions about it, and so when both sides never can get that sincerity and never get that true feelings for one another , then of course, it would not happen. From my experiences, typically one person maybe able to do it, but the other one cannot (the true loving feelings for the other just never comes). I do wish them both the best, and hope someday they can mend any differences that they may have. At least to be friendly to one another and have some sort of relationship, even if its not real deep, just would like to see them be able to get along with each other. In really tough situations, this is the best outcome that can be hoped for (just some sort of friendly mutually respectful relationship).

Good Luck to you both Dick + Dani.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-07-2011 at 12:16 PM.
    bearwme1 likes this.

I really hope they do mend their relationship. I kind of leans towards the exact opposite tho, Sticker. I think as a parent, you will ALWAYS love your child, no matter what they do.

When Dick made these statements, I interpreted it to mean that he just didnt want to play the game of Big Brother with her any more. Lets face it, Dani is excellent at competitions, but she sucks at the game itself. She puts unnecessary targets on herself and anyone in her alliance (ah'em Dom). It would be a full time job playing the game with Dani trying to protect yourself and her (which is what a parent would do). Dick would have a much better chance of winning this game again if he didnt have to spend the entire season doing Dami Damage Control.

Id love to see him play this game WITHOUT her just to see how he plays when he only has to worry about himself.
    scoot13 likes this.

I agree with *both* of you, lilcountriegal and Sticker...
    I'd like to add that Dani was also uncomplimentary toward her father on the feeds, after he left in statements
    such as "try living with him". OTOH, she also said he would have her back in BB, no doubt about that.

They were still estranged, as I understand it, when they agreed to be on the show. They were going to
    work together in BB in spite of that, and I think they would have become close again.

I too, wish that they would get together in the future.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I think it goes both ways. Dani talked trash about him when she was in the house, and he bashes her on his "show", twitter, etc.

They both have issues, clearly.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Yes, it is sad because we all wish they could be able to "fix" this, but as in life, unfortunately this type of thing is way too common. Hopefully, someday in the future, they can repair their relationship to an extent. It is hard for us to witness this.

+ Reply to Thread