+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

FORT Fanatic

Re: BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

I agree too that Porsche doesn't have as many votes as she thinks. But now that she has promised Rachel that she will take her it would be stupid to turn around and take Adam. Porsche will not get J/J votes against either Rachel or Adam and if she breaks her promise to Rachel by taking Adam there's a very good chance she won't get B/R either. Porsche will have a tough time against both of them. That's something to be happy about.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

didn't Kalia and Adam have a conversation before she left about Rachel, and how well she had played the game, etc? Seems like they were both saying they respected her as a player.

For Dani, as Java said, she loves the game and I think would vote for the best player and not personally, especially since she lost her season because people voted personally against her. However, I could also see her saying, well Rachel, you told me in your goodbye message that you didn't even care about my stupid vote.... soooo... I voted for Porsche.

I just can't think of very much Porsche will be able to say in her speech to the jury, and answering questions, that will show herself to be a gamer worthy of winning. If she was sitting next to Adam, then yeah maybe, but not against Rachel.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Do you think for logistical reasons that they will hold the F2 comp and eviction either tonight or tomorrow? I ask, because the jurors have to know who the final two are in order to ask their questions before they seal their keys in the bags at the finale.

I know a recent season (10?) was done differently and they asked their questions once seated in the studio with Jerry joining them there. But, this year they have a shortened amount of time - and while they have already gotten rid of the final two montage of the season - they may have to cut elsewhere and tape the eviction.

Then, again, without a Sunday show this week, maybe they will do it live and Adam will join the jurors onstage without a chance to talk to them (heee!)

I guess I'm just confused about how would they know the final 2 while still in the jury house and there are only two days to go?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Do you think for logistical reasons that they will hold the F2 comp and eviction either tonight or tomorrow? I ask, because the jurors have to know who the final two are in order to ask their questions before they seal their keys in the bags at the finale.

I know a recent season (10?) was done differently and they asked their questions once seated in the studio with Jerry joining them there. But, this year they have a shortened amount of time - and while they have already gotten rid of the final two montage of the season - they may have to cut elsewhere and tape the eviction.

Then, again, without a Sunday show this week, maybe they will do it live and Adam will join the jurors onstage without a chance to talk to them (heee!)

I guess I'm just confused about how would they know the final 2 while still in the jury house and there are only two days to go?
    That's how they do it now with the F3. The houseguest that's evicted walks outside on finale night and votes like 15 minutes or so later. Last year each juror was given a question to ask, and when Enzo came out, he was given a question to ask. The jurors have both keys in their little bags and they walk up live and place their keys in the box.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    That's how they do it now with the F3. The houseguest that's evicted walks outside on finale night and votes like 15 minutes or so later. Last year each juror was given a question to ask, and when Enzo came out, he was given a question to ask. The jurors have both keys in their little bags and they walk up live and place their keys in the box.
    Thanks. I remembered season 10 because I just watched it again, but had forgotten about Enzo. Uh...hee...again. Adam has no chance to talk to them or to even possibly be the swing vote.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Yeah, I kind of wish the jury members would get like 5 questions each, and also allow the final 2 to state their case in like a "closing argument" summary. I think in the past, they use to do it kind of like that. For me, the jury members really deserve to get all their questions answered before they vote. If they only get 1 question each, it doesnt seem like enough. Oh well, the shortened final show probably has a lot to do with it, which is why I agree that they should have it at least 2 hours long, to allow more time for jury members to hear the final 2 state their case.

If Adam gets evicted and joins the jury, I guess he could blurt out something to the jury in the short time he has with them. If there was something really juicy that they needed to know about, he could just blurt it out to them all, even if he was told he should not say anything to them. He could even do it during commercial break or something. I guess BB could threaten the final 3 that if anybody did something like that, they would lose their stipend, and that may be why nobody does that.

Here's a good suggestion for BB, and it would be really exciting for all of us (and them). Once the final person is evicted and joins the jury. They should allow the entire jury a free-for-all POW WOW to all talk together (with final 2 not listening). That would be really neat to hear them all in their last minute chat session. I think the jury deserves to learn all they need to know to help them decide who to vote for.

I also wish the final 2 would get a chance to give their "closing arguments" before the vote. It seems they deserve that chance. Oh well, it will be fun no matter how they do it.

Last year, when people were putting in their final KEY, it seems I recall that someone kind of slipped up, and I think I remember seeing the other key (or thought I made it out), and thought I knew which one they put in. It will be fun to see if we can catch something like that. It is kind of tough to put in the key without anybody seeing it.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-13-2011 at 11:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123