+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: BB13 Tweets

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

BB13 Tweets

OK, my tweet thread in the show forum has been closed so I'll start one over here.

Looks like the PA's (or whoever's been tweeting under the returning HG's twitters) are going to continue.

"Daniele" just tweeted this: If Rachel puts me up this week it'd be a mistake... I own Veto's like she owns extensions.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: BB13 Tweets

which means the rumor is possibly just a rumor? Jordan cant be gone if Danielle says about "better not put me up". Right? This makes my head hurt lol

It seems like CBS trying to do damage control if the rumors floating around were actual leaks. Like to throw us off or something.
    Yup, with donuts!!

well, I think these tweets, especially if by PAs, will not contain any sort of live feed spoiler info. They'll be teasers to make you tune into the show.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

What are these rumors everyone keeps talking about?? I've looked through the threads and dont see anything??

Didn't Julie say tune in for the first "live" eviction next Thursday?
    Yup, with donuts!!

There is a twitter account that has me curious...BBFortuneTeller. Its supposed to be like the fortune teller in the tarot room (lounge), but Im curious to know if its some random person or someone connected to the show. The tweets seem random, but then also seem they could be messages. For instance they keep saying "Crystal Ball Says blaah blah blahh" always capitalizying CBS. My BB minds wants to find a message/meaning in everything I guess, and it could be just some random kook making up things, lol
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    There is a twitter account that has me curious...BBFortuneTeller. Its supposed to be like the fortune teller in the tarot room (lounge), but Im curious to know if its some random person or someone connected to the show. The tweets seem random, but then also seem they could be messages. For instance they keep saying "Crystal Ball Says blaah blah blahh" always capitalizying CBS. My BB minds wants to find a message/meaning in everything I guess, and it could be just some random kook making up things, lol
    I don't know if it's known for sure, but the two biggest theories about @BBFortuneTeller and @BigBrotherFish are: 1) It's Production having fun; 2) It's Ronnie from BB11, screwing with people. There is evidence that points to both.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Ronnie has sworn up and down that its not him.....like we can really believe that though

lcg: No, I don't think so
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post

Oh, well, looks like a Dick-less summer for us feeders.
    that's what she said!

Lydia is tweeting up a storm trashing Jeff and Jordan.

Ragan has tweeted a few comments about history repeating itself with Brendon and Rachel - they have the power now and are already way too smug. And when Rachel was talking about how she likes everyone this season much better than last, he commented to just wait until they don't have the power.
    bearwme1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast