+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: BB13 Tweets

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: BB13 Tweets

that really is bizarre - cause I thought maybe she had moved on, but she really has been tweeting some nasty stuff about them in the last month

ETA: Also, I was just watching the last episode of Matt's online show that he does with Annie, Ronnie, Lydia, and whatever special guests for the week, and she's just nonstop trashing J/J.
    Last edited by TheIrishEyes; 08-01-2011 at 02:45 PM.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Yeah, I've seen all her tweets too. I don't know....but we all know up & down she is....
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Jun (BB4) just tweeted:

I can't wait until Dani and Kalia b**** fight it out...and then make up again. Dani's ready to put a muzzle on Kalia. #BB13

Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

today on the feeds Brendon said when Britney's house burned down last year it was karma for her being mean to him.

Ragan tweeted this in response:

FTR, "karma" was @britney_haynes winning $35K. Karma's NOT having a house burn down 4 ANYTHING that's said in the BB house. #Fuming
    waywyrd, shyra, Mari79 and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    today on the feeds Brendon said when Britney's house burned down last year it was karma for her being mean to him.

Ragan tweeted this in response:

FTR, "karma" was @britney_haynes winning $35K. Karma's NOT having a house burn down 4 ANYTHING that's said in the BB house. #Fuming

I was so glad that Ragan tweeted that...I am enjoying Ragan's tweets !!!

Daniele's HOH tweets:

Big Brother HOH
    Thanks everyone SO much for all the support. It truly is what makes this all worth it. Im going in for the kill, going for the win

BigBrotherHOH
    I am truly have having a blast being back in this house and definitely ready to continue shaking up the house.

Big Brother HOH
    Sorry to all the Brenchal fans, but hey it's a game and Nobody comes between me and my game! bwahaha

BigBrotherHOH
    BIG BROTHER... what a treat!! I am so thankful to be here and hope I'm making everyone proud.. or laugh.. or mad.. or anything really (:

Ragan:

For everyone genuinely concerned about Rach's wellbeing, for what it's worth I genuinely feel like, after Brendon leaves the game, she's going to snap of her current state . After truly struggling this year, she had a self-indulgent moment today. Plus, she's never spent more than a day in the BB house without Brendon. Rachel's not insane. She's not having a psychotic breakdown. She's wallowing in self-pity (which we ALL do from time to time). She's also afraid of playing the game alone. If Rachel were a danger to herself or anyone else in the house, production would intervene. She's at a low point but, like a fire-scorched phoenix, she will rise from the ashes. Rachel having mini-meltdowns is part of her process, akin to a snake shedding its skin. I have no doubt that, once Brendon leaves, she'll regroup and get her head back in the game.
    bearwme1 likes this.

only posting this because its my first ever reply on twitter lol.

Me to Evil Dick: Whats the chances we'll see you in the next All Stars.

Evil Dick: if they have one its up to the producers, not me

me: would you accept if offered?

Evil Dick: yes

I seriously have to have feeds ONCE in my life when Evel Dick is in the house
    mom2, Mari79 and JustJuls like this.

Dick replied to 3 of mine...two to my tweets saying I wanted Cassi back...and also because I said BB ruined Michele Noonan.....he did not like that!!

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    Dick replied to 3 of mine...two to my tweets saying I wanted Cassi back...and also because I said BB ruined Michele Noonan.....he did not like that!!
    Post em!

+ Reply to Thread