+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: BB13 Tweets

Re: BB13 Tweets

Dick:

Dani..... stop digging yourself deeper or there will be no ladder tall enough for you to get out of that f#$#ing hole. Move on and regroup.
    Mari79 likes this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Rachel's HOH tweets:

Big Brother HOH
    Trust and friendships mean different things in the BB house-Playing a soical game with no emotions is not an easy thing to do.
    23 minutes ago

Big Brother HOH
    CRAZY WEEK CRAZIER HOUSE! Does expecting the unexpected mean that your own alliance member tries to back stab you!?
    5 hours ago

Big Brother HOH
    Trust one more then another? Who has your best intrest? When your playing for2, every move you make counts
    27 Jul

Big Brother HOH
    WHO TO TRUST!!? WHO TO PLAY WITH?!! Its BIG BROTHER and in this game the answer to that question changes every week, can we make it?!
    26 Jul

Big Brother HOH
    Holding together in this crazy mess, How many alliances can one house have?!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Dick is predicting Dom going home and Dani winning HOH.

shocker.

Allison Grodner:

agrodner22
    #BB13 Julie just entered the stage. Audience ready. Dominic planning a big speech...will he go through with it?
    2 minutes ago

allison grodner
    #BB13 live eviction show starting in ten minutes. I will be tweeting throughout show. We are expecting the unexpected....
    4 minutes ago
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

more Allison

allison grodner
    House Guests are playing #BigBooty while waiting for the live show to start #CBSBigBrother
    3 minutes ago

allison grodner
    Dominic and Daniele are enjoying what could be their last few minutes together #CBSBigBrother @CBSBigBrother
    4 minutes ago

Anybody hear anything from Dick about Dani's win? I figured there would have been some word by now....

ETA: Oh, maybe he can't tho' because it hasn't aired yet. Nevermind......
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

He's tweeting about it. Nothing major. Says he hopes it isnt Jeff that Dani puts out because he'll be voted right back in (lol).

He says he wouldnt be in Dani's shoes right now because she effed up big time. "She better use this HOH to fix her game 4 more than this week".

From Dick today:

EvelDick Evel Dick Donato:
    "Kalia has a incurable case of diarrhea of the mouth. No amount of Imodium AD can fix this."
    2 hours ago

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Lydia:

I would like to see Dani,Rachel, Jeff,or Jordan win #bb13 this year, I'm rooting for the vets

HUH? I thouht she hated Jeff & Jordan. She has made it VERY well known. Especially after the Harry Potter comment Jeff made....she was very vocal about it. Confuuuuusing!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I replied to Lydia:

Me: I thought you hated Jeff and Jordan?

Lydia: Juliet I don't hate anyone. I don't have the time or energy. If I recall I voted for Jordan to win my season and if she or Jeff can make it to the final two this year I would be happy for them to win.... I would like to see a vet win this season

Me: Thats good to hear Lydia....I just always thought you didn't respect them for some reason.

Lydia: Thank Juliet, I'm trying to be a healthier, happier person that doesn't live in the past. It was just a game n I have moved on.....
    Mari79 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread