+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: BB13 Tweets

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: BB13 Tweets

lots of BB alumni are tweeting their disgust/displeasure at Brenchel being HOH
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Andrew:

I'm wondering-which is worse on LIVE TV, having Viewers hearing u p*** or showing your panties AGAIN - come on RACHEL!!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Dick:

EvelDick Evel Dick Donato
    Rachel is pathetic. I am so over the fake crying... I hated her on the show last season and hate her even more this season

Why oh why can't he still be in the house!!!!
    Katydyd, tapper01, JavaJo and 2 others like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

If Dick were in the house, Rachel would be a hot mess, (more than she is now!). Dick would call her on her fake-ness every chance he got! This game would be totally different. I'm sure in the beginning ED would have kept the vets together but after the stunt Rachel pulled getting upset with Jordan, he would have annihilated her!
    tapper01 likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Some other James tweets: (most recent on the top, stopped copying about 5 min after show last night)

another week, another veto for Dom. You heard it here first. #BB13

I'm about to throw this computer!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN IT! #Brenchel HOH

Besides... we all know the worst players in BB history are Keith, Brian, and Kaysar, not Cassi.

Julie reminds Cassi that honesty only gets you evicted in BB.

I guess it was Rachel who gave us the pee audio

What idiot took their mic into the BR?? thanks for the pissing on live TV

"you want me to draw you a picture?" Brendouche

Brendon is back on his heels, he's lying his ass off but doesn't actually know it. #bb13

Cassi calls out Brendon... #BB13 She's coming after everyone if CBS brings her back. #BB13

Jordan is cracking me up. She's so sweet. #BB13

Jordan you gave this to Rachel. Props to Rachel for using Jordan. #BB13

CBS please bring Cassi back, the ensuing fights will be epic. #BB13
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Jun from BB3?:

Rachel called it saying it would be a "Majority Rules" type HOH competition. Funny she doesn't know we all hear her fart after peeing. #BB13

Hilarious. Who wants to bet money HOH Rachel bitches about Kalia cuz she chose Rachel's name as the HG most likely to steal your man? #BB13

According to America which former HG is about to throw up? Answer: Jun. #BB13

I didn't hear Rachel wipe after peeing. I guess she just shook it off. Wow, thanks for that CBS. #BB13

Oh wow. Someone's peeing. We can hear the stream of urine... OMG it was Rachel?!?!!

Oh Porsche. Your dress is so straight out of an old "Elimidate". When is your tacky ass leaving already?! #BB13

Is "Best Friend" code for something else? Is there a newly-published BB dictionary I missed? Dana...Dani...hmmm... #BB13

Is Chenbot wearing a cape?! What is that? #BB13

Ronnie:

Wow... I'm done.

Watch Brendel flip on JJ now - step 1 of my prediction has come true

God PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let Rachel be evicted and vote back in Cassi over her just to see the devastation on her face. PLEASE

RE Rachel-"Being pretty on the outside is an accident, but being pretty on the inside is hard work."&coming from a villain-shes fugly inside

So I wonder what Rachel will think when she hears everyone else thinks Rachel is just jealous of Cassi.

If I was Cassi I would have told Rachel to not hug me b/c I didn't want hair dye all over me.

The only hope remaining for this season is if Adam or Dominic win HoH

You smell that crap?? It is Shellys speech... If it doesn't matter who wins then why are you even there??

Brendon and his Internet p**** showing are in no position to impose moral judgement on ANYONE!!!

Brendon is just terrible at logic... Can he and Rachel just please go home now!?!?

OK - I seriously can't stomach Rachel saying she doesn't talk bad about people... B/c she does.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it one week ago tonight that Rachel was bragging about using weaknesses against Keith? #hypocrite

I'm glad Jeff said he'll shred Rachel if she flips- b/c he'll get the chance to stay true to his word.

other misc tweets related to BB:
    Annie (bb12) :
    @jamesrhine it was nice knowing you. (I'm going to go kill myself now)

This HOH comp is EXACTLY why u seperate powerful duos and do not keep them together!

Laura Crosby (bb11):
    That picture is way too beautiful to be black and white. #BB13 #Cassie. Some people's true colors shine bright still unfortunately. #Yuck

Eliza Orlins (Survivor):
    So....weirdly, I felt happy about the HOH result. I think as awful as they are, I'd miss them if they were gone. #BB13

Unanimous vote??? Really #BB13 contestants?? Lame.

Casey (bb11):
    Man I hate when everybody votes the same. #sheep

Michelle Costa (bb10):
    wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

casii is not the worst player can think of many worse than her to me she rocked

Dom is a virgin and hes 25 looking like that shame shame . Hes hot

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

My twitter convo with Dick:

EvelDick Evel Dick Donato
    If jeff & Jordan go on the block they have no one to blame but themselves. They should be in Rach's ear & making someone else the enemy

Me: @EvelDick - true. if you were still there, who would you be siding with between B&R and J&J?

EvelDick Evel Dick Donato @
    I would be keeping them together

Me: @EvelDick - good answer! wish you were there!!!!
    waywyrd, mom2, Mari79 and 2 others like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

highlights from James during tonight's show:

That shriek is so horrible. #RachelBB13

Rachel's letter from home- "stop being a bitch and tell Brendon to stop making you cry, we've moved and changed our last name."- your sis

I like how Adam likes to make deals when he's never been in power, just on his knees.

I've decided Lawon is so annoying because he doesn't blink, and he dresses like a color blind platypus.

How Jordan figured that out was insane, the gods are with her... #MitchBuchanon

Michael Jackson????!!!! - Porsche you should be sterilized

No Rachel and Brendon??? Jordan just pissed off Rachel, she forgot it was her show.

I've never seen someone cry without tears like Rachel does.

Brendon wants to end his alliance over this luxury comp? Told you there weren't enough people for All Stars2.

Like Dani's thinking but apparently she comes on to strong. I think it's too early to throw that out there.

I like Jeff's game so much better this time around.

For the Nom Ceremony CBS probably hid JeJo's keys from Rachel just to be safe.

Lawon and Kalia will never get nominated, final week of the show everyone else will kill themselves in sequester.

Dom has the same look I always did. Nominated again... and again...

+ Reply to Thread