+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: BB13 Tweets

Re: BB13 Tweets

ok here is the list of the ones I follow, please note that some tweet VERY often (Jun) and some hardly tweet at all (Janelle). If someone has some others that are good follows let me know! Im thinking I may even post BB13 related tweets by these people (and some celebs that like BB) if/when I get the chance for those that dont have twitter.

Lane_Elenburg (Lane Elenburg) JunDishes (Jun Song) HeadOfHOFFhold (Matt Hoffman) RaganFox (Ragan Fox) neurogoddess (Michele Noonan) michellebb10 (Michelle Costa) JanellePierzina (Janelle Pierzina)
    EvelDick (Evel Dick Donato) Kristen_Bitting (Kristen Bitting) Captain_Kosher (Andrew Gordon) Annie_BB12 (Annie)
    N3rdtacular (Ronnie Talbott) jamesrhine (James Rhine) Laura_Crosby (Laura Crosby) MingleMixx (Mingle Mixx) jeffschroeder23 (Jeff Schroeder)
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Wow! Thank you Amy! I'm still learning the ropes of twitter and that list will definitely help me keep up with BB! thanks so much!
    Britney: "Brendon has the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen and I played 5th grade basketball"

If you really want to be entertained, try following Matt Hoffman's wife. She's hilarious. MrsRaganHoffman (Anastacia)

Here are some more:

kcampbellicious (Kevin Campbell ), BBJordanLloyd (Jordan Lloyd), daniD0NAT0 (Daniele Donato), ChelsiaHart (Chelsia Hart),
    KailBB8 (Kail Harbick) , RachelEReilly (Rachel Reilly)
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Love Matt's wife's twitter name LOL
    JavaJo likes this.

I follow her too,but I purposely dont follow Rachel but I will add the others!! I think I read somewhere that James Rhine is updating Dani's while she is in the house but he could have been joking...
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

James really is doing Dani's
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Twitter is blowing up with people making fun of Rachel running and hiding in the bushes on tonight's show
    MFWalkoff and JavaJo like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Jordan's HOH tweets:

Big Brother HOH
    Jeff and I are enjoying are time together this summer!
    2 hours ago

Big Brother HOH
    I hope everyone's enjoying this season. All the houseguests are so awesome.
    20 Jul

Big Brother HOH
    This has been a stressful week as HOH but im so happy I got a letter from home and pictures of my family!
    18 Jul

Big Brother HOH
    Hey guy's it's Jordan! happy to be back in the BB house again!
    18 Jul

James Rhine's tweets during the episodes are hilarious. Here are some of my favorite's from last night's episode:

Dani is playing everyone and doing a great job at it. #bb13

I've heard of a burning bush, but a crying bush? #bb13

I'm absolutely speechless about whats happening in the bushes. Speechless...

AHAHHAAHHA! "bedazzle whatever she is wearing"- Jeff

"No wonder America hates me"- Rachel... wow. #bb13

some of James's tweets from tonight's show:

It was nice to see Kalia make it through the POV ceremony without injuring herself.

Rachel is so **** condescending. The truth is killing her.

Jordan doing really well w Julie's questions on the game. Like it.

Shelly did a little dig at Rachel I feel w the "beautiful on the inside and out" comment to Cassi

hmmmm I thought Jeff would vote to evict Rachel.

I can't deal with Rachel right now, especially after that goodbye message. Just s*****. #BB13 #Badsport

The condescension and attitude will be at an all time high this week. Stay off the feeds for your sanity.
    lilcountriegal likes this.

+ Reply to Thread