+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: BB13 Tweets

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: BB13 Tweets

Ragan:

Kalia, U can't cry about "newbies 'til the end," when U were one of the first 2 newbies to jump ship. #StillGotLoveForYouThough
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Adam's HOH Tweets:

the HOH room just got a little more METAL!!!! \m/ UP THE IRONS!

I have been waiting all summer for that fortune teller to talk - good thing I listened carefully!

BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON - guess who is HOH this week? BACON BACON BACON BACON!

thank you to all the BB fans out there - and all the people that run the fan sites. We really are the best fans in the world!

I miss my friends, family, coworkers, and especially my sweetheart Fara! Love ya baby 10-10!!!!!!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Lots of tweeting going on between houseguests...this season and past seasons. A lot about the Vegas Bash, pictures...etc. Here is one from Shelly to Rachel that I thought was of interest:

@RachelEReilly I want to publicly apologize to Rachel and her fans for taking the puppy. It was an immature move and ridiculous. Love 2 ya R

Rachel replied with:

@ShellyMooreBB13 omg you voted 4m 2 win is alllllllll good girl!!! Thank you 4 that! :-)

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Lots of tweeting going on between houseguests...this season and past seasons. A lot about the Vegas Bash, pictures...etc. Here is one from Shelly to Rachel that I thought was of interest:

@RachelEReilly I want to publicly apologize to Rachel and her fans for taking the puppy. It was an immature move and ridiculous. Love 2 ya R

Rachel replied with:

@ShellyMooreBB13 omg you voted 4m 2 win is alllllllll good girl!!! Thank you 4 that! :-)
    I'd bet money that Shelly's daughter told her how wrong that was and that's why she sent her the tweet.

I think she's been doing some reading online....especially since she mentioned "to her fans..."
    bearwme1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post

Rachel replied with:

Somebody told her mommy to write a sorry note. lol And Rachel pointed out that an extra $450,000 is quite an appology ;-)
    bearwme1 likes this.

hahahaha - yeah, she's been reading some BB sites and realized what exactly she did to piss fans off. It wasn't voting off Jeff, it was being so mean behind their backs and taking Rachel's dog... petty stuff like that while claiming to be so high and mighty. I really, really needed to hear that she got the message, so thanks for posting the tweet. I hate that I can never find anything after the game is over about how the hamsters react to their public image.
    bearwme1 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread