+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: BB13 Tweets

Re: BB13 Tweets

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Can you post the twitter account name please?
    ActuallyNPH

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Can you post the twitter account name please?
    Hi JustJuls, I don't think it was real - I deleted my post...weird stuff going on in Twitter. But I will let you know if I find more.

If you google images there is a great picture of NPH, Jordan Lloyd and Jeff Schroeder from their previous season.

I just found this one from someone else who claims to have been there

BBNanSEE Nancy
    @
    @MamaXanax hey! K 2-1, P over A after tie going into final Q, 6-5
    ETA - What the heck? There are so many contradictions to this post, but I do hope this tweet is false...
    Last edited by Cootie; 09-06-2011 at 10:23 PM.

Looking at Michelle from S10's twitter, she does not like Jordan. And she is friends with S11 Natalie.

Five dollars says these two things are related.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

the adam rucker guy from last night has started tweeting some about the filming last night:

During break, Julie noted Rachel's turnaround this season with some former Rachel haters now rooting for her. #BB13

They polled the studio audience B4 taping & overwhelming majority said Rachel will win. Jordan in 2nd. A few think Adam has a shot. #BB13

Interesting factoid: Big Brother films on the stage directly beside Betty White's "Hot in Cleveland." #BB13
    scoot13 and Sticker like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

More from Miss Cleo:

The final 4 POV comp will take place today. The POV ceremony WILL BE DONE LIVE on Thursday's show

n case it ends up as a tie-breaker question: in the donut comp there were 300 gallons total of "glaze" (it was corn syrup)

For America's Choice voting (starting tonight), Shelly's number is 13, which I find amusing on many levels

When Adam wins Otev veto, he throws the pie at the shark exactly like Enzo did and has to warn Porsche to watch out

Shelly was afraid to go to jury and face Jeff, and she had good reason. Jordan let her off EASY compared to Jeff

When Julie asked Adam winning HOH, he said "the only thing that would be better is if Tori walked in, oh wait she already did"

If you think Porsche couldn't possibly out-do herself when it comes to horrible eviction speeches, she does, and it's a doozy

If you thought Rachel crying in the bushes was ridiculous, wait til you see Kalia's post-veto sob-fest. 2 words: TOILET CAM!!!

As we left, they were painting large walls for the veto comp tomorrow...looked very similar to last year's F4 veto set-up
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Tweet From Rachel:

Who thought when I tweeted week1 Id be tweeting my way into the final 4~Who knew the 2 Carolina girls would be the last of our alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    the adam rucker guy from last night has started tweeting some about the filming last night:

During break, Julie noted Rachel's turnaround this season with some former Rachel haters now rooting for her. #BB13

They polled the studio audience B4 taping & overwhelming majority said Rachel will win. Jordan in 2nd. A few think Adam has a shot. #BB13

Interesting factoid: Big Brother films on the stage directly beside Betty White's "Hot in Cleveland." #BB13

I'm a little behind.....did anyone say what Julie was wearing and spoil at the same time?

The countdown is on.....7 minutes and counting.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

leopard print dress

+ Reply to Thread