+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Porsche - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Re: Porsche - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

No cupid, they didnt. BB made her dump it.

Every time I come in this thread, I keep thinking how ugly her shirt is in this picture.
    thetvison and JustJuls like this.

Thanks for responding, Lilcountriegal. LOL about her shirt.

Just to help Shelly out a little, I think Porche was by far the most involved with taking people's stuff and doing things like the benefiber. She has changed and learned her lesson I think during the night when Rachel went on a revenge mission and BB made Rachel put back what she had took. Right after that happened, Porche was so worried about her own stuff and went around the house checking to see if any of her stuff was missing. I think Porche learned a valuable lesson that what comes around, goes around. Since that night, she seems to have really settled down in the house. However, when she hooks up with Kalia, a lot of vile stuff can still pour out from the both of them. When the 3 of them were together (Dani, Kalia, + Porche), they were out of control with the nastiness. In fact, I think this is how Shelly got started down the trouble path, in that Shelly wanted to join in with "the crowd", and it was like Shelly was trying to outdo them.
    Anyway, glad to see Porche has settled down. I still don't want her to win though.
    Last edited by Sticker; 08-31-2011 at 10:56 AM.
    kelly54 likes this.

I couldn't stand her in the beginning but what I am starting to kinda like about her is that she doesn't pout up like Kalia, Rachel, Shelly, & Dani do when the chips are down. Sure, she hung out with those girls but she didn't act as pathetic. She has more of a "you won't break me down" attitude which has impressed me. I like how she handled going on slop with Jeff and she hasn't gotten into a screaming match with anyone AFAIR. I think she is more aware of the game going on around her than she is given credit for.

In fact she has moved up to my #3 spot on who I'd like to see win. I've hated Rachel for two seasons but somehow she moved ahead of Shelly & Kalia on that list too. I didn't really want Jordan to win, since she already has, but there is no one left to pull for so she is #2 now. And I'm pulling for Adam.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12