+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Cassi - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Cassi - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Cassi Colvin

Hometown: Allen, Texas (living in Nashville, Tenn.)

Three adjectives that describe you:
    Stubborn, sincere and funny

Favorite activities:
    My favorite thing to do is to sit around (preferably outside and with men) and have a couple of beers.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house?
    It will be hard to be cut off from the world for (hopefully) three months, but what are a few months in the grand scheme of things?

Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER:
    I'm going to play the same way I live - be sweet and kind to everyone but always remember it's a game and everyone's in it for themselves. My plan is to stay neutral, fly under the radar, don't be a threat and play well in competitions.

What are you afraid of?
    Heights! I don't care for insects or snakes, but for the sake of the game, bring them on.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
    Having a successful career. I've made it happen through persistence and devotion and I haven't let it change who I am.

Finish this sentence: My life's motto is...
    Go hard or not at all. Suck everything you can out of life and live with no regrets. Never treat anyone as if they're less than you because you haven't walked in their shoes.

What would you take into the house and why?
    Music because it is a powerful tool that can literally alter your mood, books because they're a relaxing escape and lotion because I need it.

What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous?
    Fame has never been something I've actively sought out, but if it happened through the show I would absolutely exploit it to the fullest. It would be a reward and blessing to know I have the tools to always support my family and myself.

-------------------------

BB13 Cast Page - CBS.com

BB13 Cast Interview Videos - CBS.com

Re: Cassi - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

So tell me, live feeders. Does Porche hate Cassi because she totally makes her "I'm always the hottest girl in the room" statement look idiotic?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Does anyone else think she looks like Olivia Wilde?
    JavaJo likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Does anyone else think she looks like Olivia Wilde?
    I actually mentioned I thought she looked like Megan Fox and someone else says Olivia Wilde. I tend to think she looks EXACTLY like Olivia Wilde now. Whoever first said it, hit the nail right on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    So tell me, live feeders. Does Porche hate Cassi because she totally makes her "I'm always the hottest girl in the room" statement look idiotic?
    Hah. Nobody answered my question. But I just watched the first episode of Big Brother After Dark (left over for me from the other day) and the answer appears to be "yes". Quite naturally, Porche hates Cassi, and the transparent reason is that its because she's hotter than her ("coded" as "she's so fake to me").

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I think it's more than just hotness...I think it's that Cassi is totally comfortable in her own body, which is something that reminds someone like Porsche of her own insecurities or self-image issues, and as a result can sometimes bring out the claws.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln

She doesn't seem to be courting the old-timers enough. I think the guys may want to keep her, but everyone likes Shelly much better I think.

I hope she stays around for a while, but really, I liked her better from the video than I do on the show and the feeds.
    lilcountriegal likes this.

To my hubby's chagrin... Addict4Reality's Avatar

Car chick is cute until you see Cassi, who is stunning. Ummmmm.....yeah she's jealous.....big time!
    Everybody plays football....Ohio State just does it better!

Absolutely, looks like Olivia Wilde. So beautiful, until she talks. Her accent and her looks don't match. But if I looked like that, I'd be okay with that accent. ha.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol View Post
    Absolutely, looks like Olivia Wilde. So beautiful, until she talks. Her accent and her looks don't match. But if I looked like that, I'd be okay with that accent. ha.
    You are so right...her face and voice don't match. But I think it makes her seem more down to earth. She could so very easily be a big old bitch (ala Jen season 8) but she's so not.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast