+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Cassi - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Re: Cassi - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

I don't like her or the man that lives in her vocal cords. You know it says a lot when someone comes across as even more whiny than Daniele, and Daniele's actually in the same house. This girl just won't stop complaining, and I'm tired of it.

I still like her over some of the other newbs, but she needs to get in the game. She's taking the Angie way out. She'll still be able to talk like she's over it all, but that will be small comfort when she's out before jury.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Hah. Nobody answered my question. But I just watched the first episode of Big Brother After Dark (left over for me from the other day) and the answer appears to be "yes". Quite naturally, Porche hates Cassi, and the transparent reason is that its because she's hotter than her ("coded" as "she's so fake to me").
    That happens a lot in this neck of the woods....
    Cassi is definitely the better looking of the two, and I happen to like her. Wish she'd stick around for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Porche hates Cassi, and the transparent reason is that its because she's hotter than her ("coded" as "she's so fake to me").
    Porche hates Cassi because her best bud, Rachel hates Cassi so Porche better hate her as well.
    KAREN

I think a lot of us saw this coming between these 2 (Porche + Cassie) because they both seemed so much alike that they were bound to butt heads. IMO, they both are arrogant and a little stuck-up because they think they are beautiful and better than others. It's sad when people get a big head on themselves, because they both seem like they could be really nice people if it werent for the attitudes. If they could put their differences aside, they would make a really good alliance togther, and if Porche + Cassie could team up with Dom + Shelly, that would be quite the Fab-4.

Unfortunately, Cassie's hopes are dwindling in the game, but I am keeping my hopes up that somehow she gets to stay. I'd like to see her stick around for awhile.

I really like Cassie. She and Shelly make a great team because they are both so down to earth. Hope they do well.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

You nailed it! It's always a set up if they put an attractive, confident smart woman on the same season as Rachel. She is so unattractive, overconfident, and well I just don't see her as smart.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I think it's more than just hotness...I think it's that Cassi is totally comfortable in her own body, which is something that reminds someone like Porsche of her own insecurities or self-image issues, and as a result can sometimes bring out the claws.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12