+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Shelly Moore

Hometown: Centerville, Ohio (living in Prairieville, La.)

Three adjectives that describe you:
    Dynamic, tenacious and giving

Favorite activities:
    I like to play with my family. We play wall ball and Super Mario is hilarious. We like to ride bikes and scooters and swim a lot. I also like collecting all the junk mail, then saving it, and then putting all of it in a postage paid junk mail envelope to send back to one of the senders.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house?
    (Dealing with) the filth of people who don't clean up their stuff. The other hard part would be sleeping in a room with people who snore. Also, popping a zit in front of America would be a new challenge.

Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER:
    I'm a leader, a ring leader and a team builder. I would try to pull a good group of people together that could mutually benefit from the arrangement.

Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least?
    I loved Jeff and Jordan. They were genuine and real. They were also extremely classy and represented themselves very well as human beings.

What are you afraid of?
    Snakes and really tall buildings.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
    My daughter. Every smile, every hug, every word... she is part of her daddy and me.

Finish this sentence: My life's motto is...
    It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena... Teddy Roosevelt

What would you take into the house and why?
    My husband and daughter smiling in a picture, Monster Blue (energy drink) and ear plugs.

What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous?
    I would make a bee line to St. Jude's hospital with my little girl and do all we could for those kids.

-------------------------

BB13 Cast Page - CBS.com

BB13 Cast Interview Videos - CBS.com

Re: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

I still really like her but everytime she speaks and I'm not looking, I think...which guy said that? LOL...Her voice is very deep.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I've pretty much decided I want her to win this game. She seems to know the game very well, and I am rooting for her. When she had that long talk with Keith, she was spot-on with her analysis.

I like how she is doing a lot of the chores without being asked to because I think she knows it will get her brownie points in the house. I think she is safe this week, as Cassie is probably the target. The only bad move Shelly has made IMO, is voting against Keith in the vote. She pretty much said that she may vote against him just because he wasn't fighting for himself, and that is pretty much what she did. The only reason I think it was a bad move is because I think she should be creating her own NEWBIE group alliance and try to fight all the Veterans. I think she is making a mistake by making any kind of deals with the Vets, as it seems the Vets are going after ALL NEWBIES, including her. I may be wrong, but it seems that way to me.

I would LOVE to see Shelly win this game! I like her so much! BUT I sometimes worry about the HG's that get so homesick Ö. do they make it through to the end? She was so "blue" yesterday.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I still really like her but everytime she speaks and I'm not looking, I think...which guy said that? LOL...Her voice is very deep.
    JJ, this had to be said! I was sure it was a man's voice at first, and even now, I catch myself wondering who is talking, when my feeds are on in the background of something else I'm doing. I have a low voice myself, but not *that* low. I think it's her phrasing too...or evenness of pitch.

Shelly says her back won't bend. Did she say there were steel plates in there or what?
    Hope it doesn't hamper her too much in comps...She couldn't hang on in one of those
    spider positions...

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Apparentely she has a rod in her back.....I only just learned this, so I don't know what happened.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fan

She may have had Scoliosis - I knew someone who had a severe case of it, and she was able to correct with surgery (metal rods inserted on both side of her spine).

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I just saw Shelly's bio on her company's website - she was in the same sorority as me
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

She was my favorite at the beginning. That has declined extremely quickly. She's becoming pretty snippy and self-righteous, like how she called both Daniele and Kalia "classless" after she fell in the HOH competition, especially after Kalia had just been supportive by telling her to hang in there. At this point I've stopped liking her.

Also, it's really been bothering me how much she smokes. You'd think that for someone who loves their child wants to spend a lot of time with her, she'd stop smoking those 67 packs a day.
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast