+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Re: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

You always get some kooks, no matter what. They are kooks and without a following will disintegrate.

As Dani said in her talk with Julie, you can't create edits if people don't give you something to work with and for those of us live feeders, we have watched it unfold without the "CBS Spin". What Shelly has brought upon herself as an unliked player (just talking about Shelly in the game, not outside or her family) came to a head with the J/J situation, but it had been building for a long, long time.

Shelly's duplicity, her horrible trash-talking (guess I expected a little more maturity out of her than 23-year old Porsche), constant lying, stealing, etc. are only a portion of what has gotten her where she is today. We can say all of those things are part of the "game". Where Shelly brings it upon herself is with the hypocrisy piece of it - constantly touting her integrity, class and maturity and becoming indignant when those things are questioned. She turns things around on others, lies, belittles and then makes herself the victim. I think she lies so much, she actually believes herself.

Shelly has been mean, mean-spirited and hypocritical. She went from an early favorite to least liked, based on a culmination of her actions, not one single event. She is the one continually saying "wait till you see the tapes", as if to exonerate herself. When the houseguests watch the tapes, what they will see is someone even less likable, with less integrity than they imagined.
    bearwme1 and kelly54 like this.

IMO BB had a lot to do with Shelly switching sides, I think they created this mess because they want Dani to stay. They started calling Shelly to the DR more and they got in her head. Some of things she would said, would be something the DR put in her head. Now AG is sending out tweets to try and fix this and in her tweets she is saying some of the same things Shelly would say!Like Shelly should not be hated because she wanted to play the game for herself and not Jeff, that was one of AG tweets!
    No doubt in my mind they wanted Dani to be the winner of season 13. I know Shelly is a grown woman, but you get in a house and you can't believe no one and she has the DR in her ear, who would you believe? You would think the DR is there to help you, not hurt you. I am no longer a Shelly fan......but she does not deserve her family in danger.
    bearwme1 and JavaJo like this.

Shelly has mentioned, on numerous occasion, beings a motivational speaker. After seeing how confrontational she can be with people, it makes me wonder about her motivational speaking abilities.
    EG:
    Rachel..... After they had a fall out, Shelly marched into Jeff's HOH room in front of Jeff, Jordan, Rachel, & possibly others, & came at Rachel very aggressively & accusingly. Instead of calmly suggesting they put their differences aside if they were going to work together she got in Rachel's face, & accused her of looking at her(Shelly) funny, & holding an uncalled for grudge, when she, herself, was the one flipping out & making a big deal of it. Even Jeff commented on how well composed Rachel took it.
    Jeff..... When Jeff found out about Shelly selling him out & trying to convince Adam to switch sides too, Instead of calmly talking it out, Shelley went balistic accusing him of not trusting her, also very accusingly, when she was the one in the wrong.
    Jordan..... After Jeff left, when Jordan was still extremely shook up & hurt, Shelly flipped out at her too for being hurt that Because of Shelley, Jeff was out. Also instead of calmly talking, she got very aggressive toward Jordan & treated her like Jordan was the one who did something to Shelley.

There are ways to say things & ways NOT to say things. Shelly picks the wrong way to extremes. That's not the way to motivate people. That's how to alienate them. She'd be better off to just keep quiet rather than dive in & be so confrontational.
    bearwme1, Juls2, kelly54 and 1 others like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

listening to Shelly on the feeds now telling stories about Josie. Anyone who listens to this woman for 90 seconds talking about her family knows how much she adores that little girl.

BB puts the HGs through some counseling sessions before they are "released" back into the real world, just to help them adjust. It's sad to think they're probably going to have to do something for Josie too.

It's hard enough for these people when they come back into the real world and just adjusting back to their normal lives, but to have to come out and get hit with stuff like this.... it's just incomprehensible
    bearwme1 likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    listening to Shelly on the feeds now telling stories about Josie. Anyone who listens to this woman for 90 seconds talking about her family knows how much she adores that little girl.

BB puts the HGs through some counseling sessions before they are "released" back into the real world, just to help them adjust. It's sad to think they're probably going to have to do something for Josie too.

It's hard enough for these people when they come back into the real world and just adjusting back to their normal lives, but to have to come out and get hit with stuff like this.... it's just incomprehensible
    I have no doubt she adores her daughter and feel so bad that Josie is having to go through this. That being said, I don't and will not feel bad for Shelly when she gets out. She did this to herself when she started being nasty, catty, vulgar, lying etc.
    bearwme1, Juls2 and imissme like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I don't like Shelly's actions in the house but to think they come anywhere close to deserving death threats against her family is a bit over the top
    bearwme1 likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I don't like Shelly's actions in the house but to think they come anywhere close to deserving death threats against her family is a bit over the top
    Oh I don't agree with the death threats, but will not feel sorry for people hating her at all
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I don't care for Shelly's actions and speeches in the game - but it is a game. I don't hate her, I really feel sorry for her much of the time. She is definitely not equipped to play this game.
    I do not want her to win, but I also don't think she should be hated - and definitely should not be taken out on her family or business.

it is a GAME and supposed to be ENTERTAINMENT.
    bearwme1 and sparklete like this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I'm not going to address the death threats or hate pages about Shelly because everyone here has already been the voice of reason, and we all agree it's going too far.

but, can we get back to Shelly's behaviour lately? I am so upset about how she got into Jordan's face! She knew that she was a liar and a backstabber, and yet she went in so aggresively toward Jordan, as if Jordan had done something wrong. I really hope J & R send her packing this week. Karma is a bitch!
    combatcutie and Juls2 like this.

FORT Fanatic

I start by saying that those people who would send death threats to anyone are insane. And I personally hope that someone is charged and is sentenced to jail time for making any such threat. That would serve as fair warning to any psychos in the furture.

With that said, Shelly has shown herself to be a horrible, mean-girl type person. She is forty years old and yet she behaves the exact same way that children behave when they dont get their way. A mean spirited, spiteful mouth explains why her face is in a perpetual frown. Her desire to be the queen of all around her is humorous at best, the made up jobs she can hook everyone up with are an example of how unaware she is of her own lot in life. Shelly, you are a nobody, deal and move on.
    combatcutie and bearwme1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread