+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Re: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    people are out of control - there's a Shelly hate page on Facebook and people are posting information on how to contact Child Protective Services to report that Josie is being molested and abused, and try to get her removed from the home.

That's just sick.

Yeah I think Shelly is childish and hypocritical for hiding Rachel's stuffed dog and lying about it, but does that translate into abusing her own daughter? No way.

It's ridiculous how carried away some "fans" get
    Wow. I wonder if those people realize that if they do that it makes them worse than what they think she is.

I don't think Shelly is a bad person, I just think she let the house get into her head. I don't mind that she flipped sides, the only thing I don't like is her behavior. She is acting like she is in jr. high again. If someone is on the other side, they must be made fun of and talked about. The whole thing with the stuffed dog threw her over the top. I was rooting for her but not anymore.
    karna68, GabbyG, Allie and 2 others like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

she's dropped below Keith in the popularity polls
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    she's dropped below Keith in the popularity polls
    Oh wow. You know it's bad now.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Ugh, some people are just sick. Seriously, Shelly's rotten, mean and looks like a piece of beef jerky with a wig, but that doesn't mean they have to be so disgusting and make such horrible threats to her family. They're sounding like Dick, honestly.

Wait, who are you talking about... Porsche and Adam thinking about throwing a medicine ball at Rachel's stomach to make her abort?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    Ugh, some people are just sick. Seriously, Shelly's rotten, mean and looks like a piece of beef jerky with a wig, but that doesn't mean they have to be so disgusting and make such horrible threats to her family. They're sounding like Dick, honestly.
    Now that was funny!
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

I read that Shelly's family has been getting death threats...and that people have been calling where he works. Her family is getting the FBI involved. I will never like her again...but some people carry this a bit too far.

James Rhine tweeted after Jeff was voted out that "186 cat women just had heart attacks"

Jeff and Jordan have a great following...but they would never condone the things that people are saying to Shelly's family.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Re: 8/28 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TG1985 View Post
    Shelly, mercy. I know lying is part of the game, but if she were truly repentant, she'd give the dog back. I am anxious to watch tonight and see what kind of editing has taken place.

On a side note TMZ even had a story about the overzealous fans that are doing some pretty vile things to Shelly's family. Shelly will never see that her "game play" played a role in her hatred by the fans-not that I am excusing them by any means-after all it's only a show.
    I went and read the article. Wow some fans are ummmm, nutso! Why call her job? Why threaten that sweet little girl. I don't care that she voted Jeff out, I mean I do care, but that's not what bothered me. It's the way she was all up in Jordan's face.
    bluecontacts likes this.

Re: 8/28 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    I went and read the article. Wow some fans are ummmm, nutso! Why call her job? Why threaten that sweet little girl. I don't care that she voted Jeff out, I mean I do care, but that's not what bothered me. It's the way she was all up in Jordan's face.
    I sure hope Tony keeps Josie away from the Facebook site. She doesn't need to be reading all the hatred that people are saying. I'm sure she will hear enough about it in school. So sad she has to go through this.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

This brings a harsh light on everything I can't stand about romances in the BB house, and how it turns the show into something else. There's a reason I don't watch The Bachelor -- and this is it. Gullible people get themselves all twisted in a (usually fake) romance between two people who they will never meet, letting their delusional emotions carry them to extremes like this.

Shelly made a game move. Period. They're all playing a game. Jeff has already won a nice stack of cash in competitions, and if Jordan doesn't go all the way, hey, she already won a half million. They will be just fine. They're all playing the same game, and for people to get so carried away and take things so personally is just awful. I'm embarrassed to say I watch the show when things like this happen. I expect it from Bachelor fans (that show should be outlawed), but not with BB.

Shelly is not "rotten." She's a human being like you and me, trying to get through a circus with 72 cameras pointed at her. I'd love to see how any "call the FCC, call CPS" fans would react in her place. They'd probably be carried out on a stretcher.
    lildago, GabbyG and Alexxxx like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread