+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Re: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Jeff and Jordan would be disgusted to know that their fans were doing this. I'm horrified...no wonder us J&J fans have the reputation we do.

Poor little Josie, Tony and Shelly too. None of them deserve this.
    I feel tremendously for her family, if they happen to read this please believe that most of us would never ever take it to any sick level as this.
    I know this really stinks, and i don't believe that this kind of behavior is from the majority of J/J fans. This kinda stink sticks to us that are decent people though
    sonii82 likes this.

Re: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I haven't went to that page and don't intend to.. Fort is my only BB discusion place... THis is a game and we all get upset about things that happen.. But peoples families and children should be left out of it...
    Right, and I forgot to say, I'm not reading any of that stuff either.
    sonii82 likes this.

For crying out loud, people want to report her to CPS over how she's acted? The internet sure brings out the stupid in (some) people. I really like Jordan, and I really do NOT like how Shelly's behaved, but that has nothing to do with her family. Get a grip, you idiots on Facebook. *facepalm*
    combatcutie, GabbyG, Allie and 2 others like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

This is out of control. There is someone on the I hate Shelly Moore facebook page that is saying someone needs to kidnap, rape and murder Josie . I don't know what to do....but this has to be stopped!!! I think the post may have been deleted, thank goodness. But people are just sick and twisted and I really feel for that little girl.
    Mari79 and carolinamom12 like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

time to contact Facebook - I am going to and see if they can shut it down. Crazy a$$es
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    This is out of control. There is someone on the I hate Shelly Moore facebook page that is saying someone needs to kidnap, rape and murder Josie . I don't know what to do....but this has to be stopped!!! I think the post may have been deleted, thank goodness. But people are just sick and twisted and I really feel for that little girl.
    This is just wrong!!!!...To many stupid people in this world today!!! That have attitudes like Porsche, Dani and Kalia...that it's ok to hurt people and have no feelings!!! Some people just say or do anything and don't care who they hurt!!!

and that is the problem with the world. Back when Porsche was "just putting benefiber in the milk" people were saying since it wasn't anything bad it was okay....I argued that no it wasn't and it set a bad precedent... when people accept things like this, it just gets worse...

I think that there will be some sickos other than J/J fans going to those links and posting whatever they can and make it look like J/J fans. We do get a bad rap for being their fans...but it is usually from people like E.D. and Dani who want fame from the show and are jealous of those who leave the show and get it. J/J have gotten some good things after the show and they did not hang around with the reality clique in order to get it...they went back to their regular lives and worked from there to see what they could rein in.

I do agree that Shelly did a 180 which is what has caused a lot of us not to like her. She showed kindness and understanding to all in the beginning...a great motivator and she was so complimentary of J/J then all of a sudden they were the enemies and it was nothing nice. Even when she voted Jeff off with the "I will not play your game"....that bothered me because he did not ask her to. She is the one that kept coming back saying she was with them 100%. Sadly her duplicity on the show for some will be a reflection of how she acts outside of the show.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Allison Grodner (producer) is asking people via twitter to stop that hatefulness
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

For once, I'm with Grodner. This is supposed to be our summer fun show, not an excuse to form virtual lynch mobs over someone's (IMO) crappy gameplay.

There's always someone we love to hate every season...but damn. Some of these people must be off their meds to make those comments.
    dagwood, Allie and bluecontacts like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread