+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

I hate to think they might have to put Josie in a new school or something like that, that would be so hard for her to understand
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 8/27 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by tucrows View Post
    guess who?

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    Seeing as it's going to be a looong day, might as well get this out now.

I hear by solemnly swear not to insult, belittle, or hate on Shelly today. The internet is doing enough of it for me, and even in spite of what she's said and done, she's still human and deserves respect and forgiveness.

If anyone else wants to do the same, please do so. I felt I should after going to the facebook page. Yeesh.
    I really couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what some people were accusing Shelly of. While she dooped Jordan and Jeff and pissed off a lot of their fans....she has done nothing to poor little Josie and I can't believe anyone would do something so horrible over a television show. These people should be horrified and ashamed of themselves.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I really couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what some people were accusing Shelly of. While she dooped Jordan and Jeff and pissed off a lot of their fans....she has done nothing to poor little Josie and I can't believe anyone would do something so horrible over a television show. These people should be horrified and ashamed of themselves.
    I really don't know what you guys are talking about, maybe because i don't hardly do anything during BB but be here and watching feeds. But i agree with Juls, if people are saying things about her daughter Josie, that's gone way to far and whoever they are should be ashamed of themselves. Her daughter is absolutely precious and clearly a very bright and well behaved little girl.

Eat, Swim, Sleep, Repeat thetvison's Avatar

To clarify at the beginning: I don't wish unemployment upon shelly nor for Josie to be removed from the household or have to change schools, etc.

But Shelly, who has touted herself as a "business image consultant/brand identity builder," knew exactly (or should have known, if she is the professional she says she is--and judging from her personal tweets about Obama being a "media whore" [her words, not mine], it seems she has some definite opinions about the power of mass media and social networking). She clearly works in that world of make-believe, that place where it's all about spin and making something seem other than it really is. She should have known that Image is Everything and that once you put yourself out into media-land, it usually results in love or hate--wasn't she talking to Jeff and Jordan about this at some point?--and little in between. If no one is talking, then that means no one cares (isn't that media logic, anyway?). She seems to have forgotten everything she should have known about image consulting. She has put herself squarely in the middle of a big media image mess. And that, more than likely, will be a problem for her employer, a company whose sole purpose is to extend brand recognition for other companies and provide them with media "presence." Regardless of whether it's right or wrong, that's just the way it is. (Because media consumers allow it be so.)

On the other hand, shelly's now so hated, she's almost guaranteed a spot in the next BB All-Stars. CBS would love those ratings

As far as Shelly, I'm going to continue to say what I think since she's turned on J/J and was the swing vote on getting him out,
    and about her behavior since then.

That said, I don't condone what others are doing on FB or elsewhere, if they are bringing Josie in and becoming nastier than
    Shelly ever was. I think most of what was said here in live feeds discussion was fair, and within the bounds of reasonable
    discourse, as a response to her actions.
    combatcutie and thetvison like this.

Reading about this just makes me disgusted. IF anyone reading this is part of any page like that should be just outraged at themselves. This is way to far, i think Shelly must be a wonderful mom look at how precious, bright and lovely her daughter is. Knock if off, If this is really about being a J/J fan, i think they would be hurt and embarrassed to have people like that as fans.

Just saying
    (My opinion)
    Katydyd and carolinamom12 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I haven't went to that page and don't intend to.. Fort is my only BB discusion place... THis is a game and we all get upset about things that happen.. But peoples families and children should be left out of it...
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Jeff and Jordan would be disgusted to know that their fans were doing this. I'm horrified...no wonder us J&J fans have the reputation we do.

Poor little Josie, Tony and Shelly too. None of them deserve this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I really don't know what you guys are talking about, maybe because i don't hardly do anything during BB but be here and watching feeds. But i agree with Juls, if people are saying things about her daughter Josie, that's gone way to far and whoever they are should be ashamed of themselves. Her daughter is absolutely precious and clearly a very bright and well behaved little girl.
    Yes, and she will have to give Shelly lessons on how to behave when she gets out
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread