+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Re: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

She really lost it there a couple of times recently.
    I think she's now back in the game though.

BB FAN

I've really liked Shelly but I'm shocked at her taking Rachel's stuffed animal. She's so worried about what Josie sees. Her mom is being so mean it's a bad example.

However it would be funny to see Rachels reaction to seeing the head of the toy on her pillow. Rachel totally deserves it, just seems out of character for Shelly.

I'm still rooting for her to win the game, only because I do want a Non-Vet to win, and from all the Non-Vets to choose from, she has just come out on top to me IMO (but not by much). I like her knowledge of the game, but she needs to start winning more if she expects to win BB.

I like how Shelly has stayed solid with her alliance. And I would love to see her fight it out in the end.If she did win I would not be sad, even tho Jeff and Jordan are my favorites to win! So glad she did not turn out to be another Kathy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    I like how Shelly has stayed solid with her alliance. And I would love to see her fight it out in the end.If she did win I would not be sad, even tho Jeff and Jordan are my favorites to win! So glad she did not turn out to be another Kathy!!!!
    Can you believe you only wrote this a couple of days ago? I can't wait for her to be voted OUT. I liked her because she was loyal. Now I know it was just an act. Even the diary rooms I believe was an act to sway America to like her.
    combatcutie likes this.

BB FAN

My integrity !!!
    My integrity !!!!!!
    My integrity means more to me than a game!

"I hate liars more than anything"

What a role model for Josie.
    combatcutie and bearwme1 like this.

When I look at this move from all angles, I can't help but be reminded of the infamous Boston Rob/Lex incident in Survivor All-Stars.

Person 1 does a very personal favor for person 2 (and if you count the luxury prize "Same Name" screening where Jordan invited Shelly, there's that in addition to the phone call), yet person 2 still stabs person 1 in the back. And in both cases, it was a great game move for person 2.

Only difference is, Boston Rob owned it, while Shelly is making a mockery of trying to apologize for it.
    holly71, bearwme1 and buglover like this.

Once again I'm feeling a little smug that my instincts have been proven correct. For reasons I couldn't give voice to, I despised her from the beginning, even in the face of all the Shelly admiration, and it turns out that she is just as appalling as I figured she would be.
    YO MUDA likes this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Holy Mackerel - I was just looking at the screencaps of Shelly from today (this year I'm not watching feeds or anything, just watched last night for the 2nd time) - but somewhere around FoRT there's a discussion on quitting smoking...Shelly can be held up as an example of how smoking ages you. I'm a good ten years+ older than Shelly, and she looks much older than I (even my hubby agrees). Sorry, Shelly, but it's the truth...while you suck those cigs, they're sucking away your youth and your voice.
    bearwme1 likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Keep on sucking, Shelly... you're almost as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside.
    bearwme1 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread