+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

FORT Newbie

Re: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I just saw Shelly's bio on her company's website - she was in the same sorority as me
    Do you think you could tell me where to find Shelly's company's website? Thank you so much.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jenifurliie View Post
    Do you think you could tell me where to find Shelly's company's website? Thank you so much.
    I'm not sure if we're allowed to post the link so I will PM it to you
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

FORT Regular

"She was my favorite at the beginning. That has declined extremely quickly."

I agree...I liked her a lot at the beginning...that's all gone now. I hated how she climbed up B/R and J/J's butts so fast...and now she's acting just like B/R.
    momrek06 likes this.

Shelley used to be one my favorites, but not anymore. I don't like how ass kisses whoever is in power and I don't like the way she acts to people. So two faced. I know in this game your suppose to lie, but she's just too much. I also hate how shes edit as a 'saint' on the show...

I know many will not agree with me, but I lost respect after she told Danielle when Rachel was cheering her daugther's name for encouragement during the HoH comp, was 'embarassing'. You don't need to like her, but do you have to make fun of someone who is cheering you on? That was very distasteful of her.
    momrek06 likes this.

Yeah she is not trustworthy in the least and she proved that since the very first vote. She is playing everyone and still getting a very kind edit on the show. They didn't even show the scene of her crawling up and eavesdropping on R/B while they were in the hammock on B's final night. That was blatant dirty play and when she got caught red-handed, she tried to play it off like she was just messing around.

I think she will be the replacement nominee if someone wins POV this week, so maybe we will get to see her finally take a side.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    Yeah she is not trustworthy in the least and she proved that since the very first vote. She is playing everyone and still getting a very kind edit on the show. They didn't even show the scene of her crawling up and eavesdropping on R/B while they were in the hammock on B's final night. That was blatant dirty play and when she got caught red-handed, she tried to play it off like she was just messing around.

I think she will be the replacement nominee if someone wins POV this week, so maybe we will get to see her finally take a side.
    I may be in the minority, but I disagree. I think she HAS been trustworthy since the first vote, just not to the side everyone thinks she should be on. She aligned with J/J before the first vote and has stuck with them since. The only newbies in the beginning to make a pact was Dom, Cassi, Keith and Lawon and that was to vote out their partners. Shelley formed a bond with J/J very early on and has not strayed from that one iota. I think she IS playing everyone, but so is everyone else. Kalia plays Jordan/Dani, Adam plays EVERYONE, Lawon plays Dani/vets. Its not just Shelley.

Shelley had previously snuck up on others in that hammock as a joke. I thought it was being silly too (who would do that really trying to sneak... crawl across an open backyard lol). Even if she was eavesdropping (which I really dont think was her intention), they've ALL done that. There are many screenshots of Kalia and others slinking outside the purple room door. Even Jordan does it. Its the game.

I think the majority seem to like her. I don't dislike her as much as Rachel or Kalia but I was just pointing out that they never show any of her shady side on the show. I knew she had snuck up on some others like that and I am convinced that it started innocently enough but when she got over there and heard them talking juicy game stuff, she just sat and listened until she got busted.

Yeah, that is the game for sure but listening outside a door or through a wall is not as bad as what she did IMO. I would be mad a little at the person, but more at myself if I discovered someone listening in the next room but I would be much more mad at Shelly if I caught her in that situation.

I always enjoy your posts and your opinion LCG

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I dunno.... "eavesdropping" in full view of everyone in the yard seems less shady than hiding outside the doors, lol. Everyone else outside saw her, and if B/R were too absorbed in themselves to notice her crawling up, then they deserve to be overheard.
    Mari79 likes this.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    I think the majority seem to like her. I don't dislike her as much as Rachel or Kalia but I was just pointing out that they never show any of her shady side on the show. I knew she had snuck up on some others like that and I am convinced that it started innocently enough but when she got over there and heard them talking juicy game stuff, she just sat and listened until she got busted.

Yeah, that is the game for sure but listening outside a door or through a wall is not as bad as what she did IMO. I would be mad a little at the person, but more at myself if I discovered someone listening in the next room but I would be much more mad at Shelly if I caught her in that situation.

I always enjoy your posts and your opinion LCG
    I completely agree about the editing. She DOES do shady things. I didnt realize it as much until, actually, today when talking with a coworker who doesnt have the feeds. They showed Shelley up in HOH with Dani and coworker was commenting on how she is switching sides. What they didnt show on TV is how she goes back to J/J to report what she found out. Its disturbing how badly this show can edit one person. What's funny is this is only my second year of feeds (LOVED Britney last year, even as catty as she was. She got me hooked on the feeds). I watched the season with Chicken George and I absolutely LOVED that man. I still cringe when posters talk about what a vile person he could be. I didnt see that. Not. One. Bit. But, I completely understand that what *I* was shown was probably completely different than what the feeds show.

When the season started, the one I wanted to take the money was actually Dani. Jordan won already. I love Evel Dick. She is good at comps. When she started going down on my list is when she tried to backdoor J/J. That is when I started thinking of her as the enemy. I realized then that just because Dani is Evel Dick's daughter, she isnt Evel Dick.

I think my "thing" with Shelley all narrows down to this..... her loyalty to J/J is something that I absolutely admire. When I first heard they were bringing back vets, I was disgusted... I wanted a whole new cast to learn to love and hate. They cut my "pool" of people to pick from down significantly. They brought back my absolute FAVORITES (Jordan and Dick) and my absolute worst (Brenchel). The admiration/love I developed for Jordan as a person just streamed into this year. I'd love to be able to wish for a new person to win this year because, technically, vets had an advantage regardless as far as knowing how to play... knowing the comps... America's choice, etc, but I cant help myself to want J/J to get to the end again (at least F2). I see Shelley as the only person helping them fulfill my wish.

/end rant

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    She was my favorite at the beginning. That has declined extremely quickly. She's becoming pretty snippy and self-righteous, like how she called both Daniele and Kalia "classless" after she fell in the HOH competition, especially after Kalia had just been supportive by telling her to hang in there. At this point I've stopped liking her.

Also, it's really been bothering me how much she smokes. You'd think that for someone who loves their child wants to spend a lot of time with her, she'd stop smoking those 67 packs a day.
    ITA, I lost it for Shelly when she called them 'classless' as well. I was all for Shelly for the longest time but I have since changed my mind. Also, all the crying needs to stop. First of all, do not sign up for something like BB where you are sequestered for weeks on end and then spend all the time in the BB House crying that you miss your daughter and your husband. And that whole "they were rooting for me because they wanted me to see a picture of my daughter" . whatever.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread