+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Re: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

My opinion is, she started out early as one of the newbie favorites for everyone. She was loving, caring, helpful. She truly cared about people and thats what started her following. I think I personally started to look at her like she was an older version of Jordan. I'd assume alot of America thought the same thing and people got behind her in droves like they did Jordan. In fact, I wouldnt doubt if most of her following WERE fans of Jeff and Jordan. No one expected her to do what she did, but in such a mean and callous way was the kicker. We would never think that Jordan was capable of pulling something that nasty, and were completely blindsided when Shelley did it. Not only did Shelley DO it, but she did it TO Jeff/Jordan. She had to do what she had to do to further herself in the game, but she didnt have to do it in the way she did it.
    bearwme1, Katydyd and JavaJo like this.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Who is saying she got fired? As much as I dislike her, that would suck. Didnt she say Tony was a stay at home dad and she was the bread-winner for her family?
    Really though, if I were a company she worked for and her integrity was important to the success of the company, and shelly tarnished her reputation severely, as she did, I would let her go. Especially, after the public backlash.
    If however, how she acted didn't affect my business, and she had done a great job before. She could stay. She couldn't come back and teach at my school, even if she was a teacher before.
    kelly54 likes this.

I find it funny that some J/J whoo "loveed" Shelly in the beginning, now hates her for what she did to Jeff. I dislike Shelly, but it's wrong, for people to get her family involved.

Jeff was expendable as much as anyone so, those who are still fuming over his eviction (fb page people!) get over it. It was a game move.

I disliked Shelley for being a hypocrite and a two faced person. Oh, and I hated the way she treated Rachel.
    lilcountriegal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisoo View Post
    I find it funny that some J/J whoo "loveed" Shelly in the beginning, now hates her for what she did to Jeff. I dislike Shelly, but it's wrong, for people to get her family involved.

Jeff was expendable as much as anyone so, those who are still fuming over his eviction (fb page people!) get over it. It was a game move.

I disliked Shelley for being a hypocrite and a two faced person. Oh, and I hated the way she treated Rachel.
    I liked Shelly in the beginning before she started the lying and constant tooting her own horn about how classy and honest she was. Hiding Rachael's dog was not classy or honest. Turning on Jeff/Jordan was a good game move for her, but as she said, it was a little too early.

Will was one of my favorite players too. I love the lying and backstabbing in the game. Shelly just ended up not being likeable enough to get away with it with the fans.
    Just happy Big Brother is back. Let the obsession continue!

FORT Fogey

Shelly is in the jury house and hasn't even tried to return to work. Her being fired is clearly a rumor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213