+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Re: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Saddest of all is some people say things like that to rile people up. They think it is funny. They also can do it anonymously and not have to face up to their ugliness. Unfortunately, there are some unbalanced people who are jacked up on them starting things and really spew the hate they believe. That is the one thing I hate about the internet. You can hide behind fake names and are not held accountable for what you say.

CCL

So Grodner tweets for people to lay off Shelley, stop threatening her family etc and yet tonight's show is loaded with moments that make Shelley look bad/show her lying (to Rachel about the ring, regarding her not attempting to win competitions etc). Kind of counter-productive there.
    Anyhow, I was glad Shelley was eliminated (and, no, I don't agree with people threatening her/her family, to clarify) and I thought she was pretty gracious in her exit speech.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'm sure that was for her daughter. I'm assuming her daughter isn't allowed to watch the live feeds where she really unleashes the hate.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

I doubt Shelly will or has been fired. That is just nonsense. This is an entertainment show and a game. That said, I do think she is going to have a very hard time when she retuns home and hears about all the hate. She has some damage control to do with her daughter, big time. Josie will suffer from this more than Shelly and her husband. Kids are vulnerable to ridicule.

Shelly's lightheared treatment of writing sentences for lying is a ridiculous mistake on her part. You have to lie in this game and her daughter should have been informed. I don't like Shelly, she played a terrible game, and did not lie effectively. Offering Rachael a fake ring was so over the top I have no words. And good for Rachael for identifying the fake.

I am looking forward to her arrival in the jury house.
    scoot13 likes this.

Do you think she's there yet? I'd like to think her karma has started kicking in. Do you think they informed her about the threats, etc.? Or do they keep them completely in the dark until after the game?
    I thought when Julie called her on the lying and she said Josie will have to understand that grownups have to do things like that sometimes was BOGUS!! You did not have to turn on the nasty or steal Rachel's dog to flip sides.
    Count your blessings!

I am not fond of Shelly and am happy she was voted out. However, I did not approve of all the malicious things that have been said and done to her family. Jordan's sister stated that Jordan will be appalled when she hears about this. Her sister said that Shelly really did hurt her (the family felt so bad when Jordan started crying and were frustrated that they couldn't comfort her), but Jordan would be the first to say enough is enough. Leave her alone.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Bye bye biaytch!!! Karma got ya
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

There is something sleezy about her lying. There is lying with integrity when playing a game, Will showed us that. Her constant swearing on her family and over the top promises left us all with a bad taste in our mouth. If you are going to lie, and most do, there is a way to negotiate this delicate mine field. Jordan would not have been as upset with her voting Jeff off if she had not waxed poetic about how much she loved them, was with them all the way, would push them to the end........blah blah blah. Ridiculous.

When the game is behind them, many often make friends with foes in the house but it is not going to happen with Shelly, Jeff and Jordan. Never. And that is because of who she is, not the game move.

I have to wonder if Shelly had betrayed anyone besides "America's Sweethearts," would everyone be so upset with her? My opinion might be the unpopular one but I don't mind the manipulative game play. I don't even mind the lying. It worked for Dr. Will...he's one of my favorite houseguests to play this game. Hiding Rachel's dog and some of the immature bashing that Shelly took part in was a bit low and unnecessary, but I don't have a problem with her turning on Jeff and Jordan. She was right in her exit interview in that she might have made her move a little too soon. But...she was also right in that she would never beat Jeff or Jordan and they would never choose her over each other. Again though, if it was anone but Jeff and Jordan would people be so worked up?

It's a game. And in my opinion, anyone who makes it to the end deserves to be there. No matter how they got there. We might not like the person, but they got there. End of story.
    Last edited by lildago; 09-02-2011 at 10:28 AM.
    dagwood and JavaJo like this.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    I have to wonder if Shelly had betrayed anyone besides "America's Sweethearts," would everyone be so upset with her? My opinion might be the unpopular one but I don't mind the manipulative game play. I don't even mind the lying. It worked for Dr. Will...he's one of my favorite houseguests to play this game. Hiding Rachel's dog and some of the immature bashing that Shelly took part in was a bit low and unnecessary, but I don't have a problem with her turning on Jeff and Jordan. She was right in her exit interview in that she might have made her move a little too soon. But...she was also right in that she would never beat Jeff or Jordan and they would never choose her over each other. Again though, if it was anone but Jeff and Jordan would people be so worked up?

Of course people wouldn't be so worked up if couple had been betrayed. The reason why j/j are "America's Sweethearts" is that they are likable and mainly because they haven't played a catty, deceitful game. They are decent people. If Shelly had pulled the same stunt on an alliance that was also playing a catty game full of lies she would have been applauded. But...Shelly chose to go after Jeff who had been good to her. It still seems like a stupid move on Shelly's part...she alliagned with Dani to get at Jeff. She would have had a partner that trusted her less than J/J did. What was the point?

+ Reply to Thread