+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Re: Shelly - BB13 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Shelly has mentioned, on numerous occasion, beings a motivational speaker. After seeing how confrontational she can be with people, it makes me wonder about her motivational speaking abilities.
    EG:
    Rachel..... After they had a fall out, Shelly marched into Jeff's HOH room in front of Jeff, Jordan, Rachel, & possibly others, & came at Rachel very aggressively & accusingly. Instead of calmly suggesting they put their differences aside if they were going to work together she got in Rachel's face, & accused her of looking at her(Shelly) funny, & holding an uncalled for grudge, when she, herself, was the one flipping out & making a big deal of it. Even Jeff commented on how well composed Rachel took it.
    Jeff..... When Jeff found out about Shelly selling him out & trying to convince Adam to switch sides too, Instead of calmly talking it out, Shelley went balistic accusing him of not trusting her, also very accusingly, when she was the one in the wrong.
    Jordan..... After Jeff left, when Jordan was still extremely shook up & hurt, Shelly flipped out at her too for being hurt that Because of Shelley, Jeff was out. Also instead of calmly talking, she got very aggressive toward Jordan & treated her like Jordan was the one who did something to Shelley.

There are ways to say things & ways NOT to say things. Shelly picks the wrong way to extremes. That's not the way to motivate people. That's how to alienate them. She'd be better off to just keep quiet rather than dive in & be so confrontational.
    You pegged it!

And as someone who has spent a career in the Fortune 500 world, I can tell you Shelly didn't just "learn" these behaviors in the BB house or due to the stress of the BB house. These are very well honed tactics and am sure have helped get Shelly up the corporate ladder while using stepping on her co-workers and peers as the rungs. You just don't develop behavior and reactions like Shelly's. What has happened, is that the BB house has exposed a lot of who Shelly really is and her tactics for getting what she wants.

She has not painted a pretty picture.

For someone who is so concerned about her "persona", she really has not controlled herself and acted appropriately. Although, in her delusional internal mentalscape, she has conducted herself with class, honesty and integrity - a perfect role model. The joke though is on her. She can't claim it was the "edit". We have watched it unfold, unedited. She gave the producers so much fodder to work with to portray who she really is. You can't create an "edit" without the material.

This woman needs to take a good, hard look at herself when she gets out. She doesn't have a lot to be proud of. Her trash-talking and meanness have been legendary. That is not a role model. I feel sorry for her child (who I do believe she loves with all her heart and is very serious about raising correctly). She needs to come to an honest place about herself - and not the self-delusion she is living - and make changes, so that she can be the role model for Josie that she desperately and whole-heartedly wants to be.

Hey guys, I looked up some newspapers in Shelly's hometown to see if anything has been printed about the harrassment that her family has gotten from the BB fans. I know I can't post the links but am I allowed to say the names of the newspapers? If not I guess the mods will remove this post right? One is Prairieville News, there are 2 articles there and the other is The Praireville Advocate. People are saying she got fired from her job so who knows? Just thought you all might be interested in reading it. There's alot of opinions from the readers.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Who is saying she got fired? As much as I dislike her, that would suck. Didnt she say Tony was a stay at home dad and she was the bread-winner for her family?

I think one thing that has made this so dramatic is the shocking CHANGE that Shelly decided to take in the game. It was like a Jekyl + Hyde. It was like Shelly Part 1, and then came Shelly Part 2. In the first weeks, she actually was very likable. When she decided to open up for Part 2, she chose a terrible mean way to do it IMO. She could have done all the things she needed to do to change her game, but she did NOT need to do it the way she did it. Like the hiding + continued hiding of Rachel's dog. That serves no purpose IMO except to be mean to someone.
    bearwme1 and kelly54 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Who is saying she got fired? As much as I dislike her, that would suck. Didnt she say Tony was a stay at home dad and she was the bread-winner for her family?
    People were saying it in the newpaper in her area. Who knows if it's true or not. It's all hear say.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I think one thing that has made this so dramatic is the shocking CHANGE that Shelly decided to take in the game. It was like a Jekyl + Hyde. It was like Shelly Part 1, and then came Shelly Part 2. In the first weeks, she actually was very likable. When she decided to open up for Part 2, she chose a terrible mean way to do it IMO. She could have done all the things she needed to do to change her game, but she did NOT need to do it the way she did it. Like the hiding + continued hiding of Rachel's dog. That serves no purpose IMO except to be mean to someone.
    The few things I have read (the news reports) have only said that people were angry because she voted Jeff out. Not that hard to google and find out other reasons. Lazy. Not that all the hate is warranted. People like that (threats against her family, wanting her fired and her child taken away) need to get a life and counseling and a good swift kick in the ........
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs View Post
    Hey guys, I looked up some newspapers in Shelly's hometown to see if anything has been printed about the harrassment that her family has gotten from the BB fans. I know I can't post the links but am I allowed to say the names of the newspapers? If not I guess the mods will remove this post right? One is Prairieville News, there are 2 articles there and the other is The Praireville Advocate. People are saying she got fired from her job so who knows? Just thought you all might be interested in reading it. There's alot of opinions from the readers.
    You can always post links to legit newspapers. Just no links to blogs or other reality sites.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I read in the live feed discussion that BB had Jeff tweet something to his fans about laying off of Shelly's family.

I'm not sure where that info came from but I read a tweet from Jeff's BROTHER and Allison G but not from Jeff. I don't think BB would tell the jury or even Shelly until after finale.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    I read in the live feed discussion that BB had Jeff tweet something to his fans about laying off of Shelly's family.

I'm not sure where that info came from but I read a tweet from Jeff's BROTHER and Allison G but not from Jeff. I don't think BB would tell the jury or even Shelly until after finale.
    Correction guys, it's not from Jeff or even his twitter. It's his brother Scott who tweeted that.

@sschroeder22
    Scott Schroeder
    I was disgusted & sad 2 read that. Lay off Shelly & especially her family! BB is a game. B entertained, don't hate!
    GabbyG and Allie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    The few things I have read (the news reports) have only said that people were angry because she voted Jeff out. Not that hard to google and find out other reasons. Lazy. Not that all the hate is warranted. People like that (threats against her family, wanting her fired and her child taken away) need to get a life and counseling and a good swift kick in the ........
    That is so sad to read. This for me, has been the most boring season

+ Reply to Thread