+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: 9/15 Show Thread **Live Feed Spoilers** The Finale

Re: 9/15 Show Thread **Live Feed Spoilers** The Finale

OMG....have you all watched the interviews that EW.com did? They are available right under Julie's last blog. Britney's is hilarious! And they interviewed the Zingbot in the DR room. It's pretty funny. If you get a chance, check it out.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4062780;
    OMG....have you all watched the interviews that EW.com did? They are available right under Julie's last blog. Britney's is hilarious! And they interviewed the Zingbot in the DR room. It's pretty funny. If you get a chance, check it out.
    They are good. Watch Enzo's. He is so delusional he still thinks he would have beaten either Hay or Lane hands down if he had went to the F2. When in reality he would have lost badly against either. In Brits she said when she got to jury she found out the jury said they wouldn't give to Enzo. And he also says in the interview that he thought he was going to win the AC prize he thought he should have gotten it not Brit.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nice'n'Easy;4062771;
    At blogtalkradio with Erika and Lorraine: Hayden said that BB clarified that Matt AND Enzo are credited with coming up with the Brigade alliance.
    What I fear is that just as Enzo was trying to recreate the 4 Horsemen, future generations will try to recreate the Brigade concept (the side alliances that made it unstoppable). If people do it's going to set up a lot of very boring seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4062927;
    What I fear is that just as Enzo was trying to recreate the 4 Horsemen, future generations will try to recreate the Brigade concept (the side alliances that made it unstoppable). If people do it's going to set up a lot of very boring seasons.
    Well, hopefully, now people will watch out for it. I'm still floored that nobody really caught on to what was going on. It was sooo obvious.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread