Poll: Do you think Brendon and Rachel will last?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brendon and Rachel: Will it last?

Re: Brendon and Rachel: Will it last?

We gotta do something this last week (and several before) - but, yeah, just about any poll could have had the "Who Cares?" option - and it would probably get the most votes.
    What a lame season. And I like Hayden, have from the start. But this season was not entertaining at all.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12;4060864;
    ....I think Brendon will wise up when his Mother slaps him upside the head as soon as she see's him!!! If he was my son I might even slap him twice!

If I was Brendon's mother, I would slap him once and her twice.

She obviously was using Brendon to her advantage in the house. There may have been some true feelings early on in the relationship from her, but that went out the window when she really began to know him, and find out he doesn't particularly like her Vegas lifestyle. The fight they had, where she declared "I am Vegas" pretty much was the beginning of the end of their relationship. It is now in the ending phase, and I really think they both realize it will not last long term. She won't change + Brendon realizes he can't change her into the person he wants her to be (i hope he realizes by now).

I do think if Brendon had won any money, that Rachel would have continued hanging onto him until all the money was gone, but no chance of that now. Her reaction to him entering the house was so obvious that she only cared about the money and not him. One thing I am certain of, is that she will not leave Vegas and go move to CA with Brendon. I think the relationship is really over already, and they will part ways shortly after the show ends.

FORT Fanatic

Brendon got slapped in the face when Racheal greeted him as if he had cooties when he walked in that jury house. He knew right then that he was just another object for her to use and she got all she could out of him and now was tossing him to the curb.
    NO sympathy for either of them.
    Skank and skank bait.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;4061293;
    Brendon got slapped in the face when Racheal greeted him as if he had cooties when he walked in that jury house. He knew right then that he was just another object for her to use and she got all she could out of him and now was tossing him to the curb.
    NO sympathy for either of them.
    Skank and skank bait.
    I really hope Brendon realizes this. He just seemed so naive with her, and it was like he had blinders on the whole time and he didn't see how she was using him. I am not convinced yet that Brendon has realized how bad she was playing him. I hope he realizes it, but just am not sure because of how naive he was during the time they were both in the house together.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-15-2010 at 12:36 PM.

I think they will stay together for a while. I don't think they will necessarily get married, because they have a lot to work out before that.
    (Which one of us said that?)

Poor Brendon fell so hard for her, I think it may take him a long time to realize she is really not right for
    him, and he may keep trying to convince her to stay. As noted above by PWS, if he wins AP and/or they have a chance to do TAR, she
    may not want to let him go for a while either.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Notice Brendon is still putting his arm around her, squeezing her leg, etc., during the finale? Don't think he's over her yet.

I'm giving them until Christmas. I definitely don't think they'll get married but I do see them trying to continue their relationship outside the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker;4061259;
    If I was Brendon's mother, I would slap him once and her twice.
    LOVE IT!

I give it until Christmas. They will both go back to their lives, get busy and not be able to see each other. Rachel won't move. I'd lay money on that. Actually, I think Rachel will string him along until XMAS and Brendon will cling to it. Eventually, Rachel will tire of him and move on. Ok...really...I don't think it will last that long but I think it will last longer than a week. There wasn't a choice in between...lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12