+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/14 Live Feed Discussion

9/14 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/big-brother-12-live-feeds/87132-bb-12-strategy-discussion-thread.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-14-2010 at 11:46 AM.

Re: 9/14 Live Feed Discussion

11:45 AM bbtime...everyone is dressed.

Hayden is stretched out on the couch while Enzo does an abs workout.

Lane irons some long pants...for tomorrow?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I turned the feeds on for a minute and saw Lane packing/sorting a mountain of clothes. What a mess that place is.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Lane meticulously lays out the long black pants in the Taj then hangs an ironed black and white patterned shirt on the swamp door next to Hayden's green patterned shirt that he wore last Thursday.

After his workout, Enzo walks back to Jumanjii, looks around and goes into the Taj where he sorts through items in the suitcases. He pulls out a tan long-sleeve shirt to put on, rolls up the sleeves, takes off the shirt while he walks through the living area to the bathroom. He asks Lane, who is in the toilet, if he could rock this shirt. He takes it to the ironing board and lays it down. Back in Taj he puts on a pair of athletic socks, the green t-shirt he was wearing and changes from shorts to jeans. He finds another pair of jeans and lays them on a bed. After putting on a belt he is ready to go. Not quite...he tries on the other pair of jeans then puts his shorts back on. He folds both pair of jeans and places them back on top of clothes in a suitcase. Now he strips off his shorts again to try yet another pair of jeans. (Find your match, Enzo. yo)

Lane snipped nose hairs then fell into his bed for a nap.

Hayden enters to take his nap and Lane asks him what he thinks of the black/white shirt...he says it's fine.

Enzo comes out of Taj modeling a pair of jeans. Lane tells him they make him look comfortable.

Lane bops back into the Taj and pulls out another shirt - this one a flannel type with black/white check pattern.

Enzo back in Taj takes off the jeans, throws them on a bed and gets back into his shorts. He puts his mic back on, grabs his shoes and drops them by his bed in Jumanjii. Turning on the iron, he waits for it to heat by clipping his toenails. He and Hayden wonder if he has a fungus on the nail.

Lane thinks they will definitely have to amputate his toe one day.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Lane: Our last night here...you happy or sad?

Enzo, concentrating on cutting his fingernails mutters a reply. He taps the iron to test for heat. Lane tells him to press the button on the left. Enzo still looking for it. Hayden is propped up on his elbow watching the drama. Enzo practices ironing on a pillow, goes to the kitchen sink to wet a cloth and returns to wash off the iron's heat plate. He pushes the steam button and squirts steam, which scares him and makes Lane laugh. Lane tells him he doesn't have to push the steam button in order to make the steam work. Finally he irons the shirt.

Other than sleeping, or napping, getting themselves spruced up for tomorrow seems to be their top priority today.

Lane says that around 2:30 they'll go into the backyard so production can set up. (I didn't catch if he was talking about today or tomorrow.) He doesn't know what they will set up and Enzo contributes that they need to move all the **** out of here.

Enzo lays the shirt next to the jeans on the bed in Taj then riffles a little more through Lane's ? suitcase.

Lane says in an hour they will be locked down outside for two hours and they can nap out there as well. I guess he was talking about today. Enzo, though he said he was going outside, crawls into his bed to join the boys for the inside nap.

Where is Enzo getting all these clothes? I know the boys offered to share, but he seems to have an awful lot of clothes. Speaking of which, it's kind of funny they didn't get clothes this year as a reward. Since I don't really like them, I like it because they didn't get them.

Have they cut the feeds for this season? All I see is don't miss the finale on Wednesday.

It's back, whew. (I wasn't ready to let them go yet.) :-)

I hope this is the last time we hear Enzo eat yo!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast