+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion

9/13 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/big-brother-12-live-feeds/87132-bb-12-strategy-discussion-thread.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion

Looks like they might be cleaning up the house. Hayden has made a trip to the trash can in the SR with some stuff. Enzo throw out some girl's pants. Lane is cleaning the mirrors in the bathroom. Haydon just took a load of laundry out to the washer. Enzo if folding stuff in the Cabana room.

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342;4060060;
    Looks like they might be cleaning up the house. Hayden has made a trip to the trash can in the SR with some stuff. Enzo throw out some girl's pants. Lane is cleaning the mirrors in the bathroom. Haydon just took a load of laundry out to the washer. Enzo if folding stuff in the Cabana room.
    Well that didn't last long they wore themselves out doing that little bit of work and they have retreated to their beds again for another nap already.
    Exciting stuff here.

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342;4060060;
    At one point, Enzo was picking up dirty towels and saying they weren't that dirty, folding them and putting them up dirty. yo

Quote Originally Posted by sismith;4060206;
    At one point, Enzo was picking up dirty towels and saying they weren't that dirty, folding them and putting them up dirty. yo
    Seriously....it's not like they have anything BETTER to do!! Clean Up!
    I love TAR!

As of 3:45 PM bbtime, all three are in the kitchen eating hotdogs and plannng turkey burgers for dinner.

Enzo says he is going to be ruthless playing cards this evening. (Apparently that is the planned activity.)

Lane thinks the families are landing in LA today.

Before Enzo joined them, Hayden told Lane he was really stressed out and Lane teased him that he shouldn't let DR get to him. It is their job to stir them up.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4060259;
    As of 3:45 PM bbtime, all three are in the kitchen eating hotdogs and plannng turkey burgers for dinner.

Enzo says he is going to be ruthless playing cards this evening. (Apparently that is the planned activity.)

Lane thinks the families are landing in LA today.

Before Enzo joined them, Hayden told Lane he was really stressed out and Lane teased him that he shouldn't let DR get to him. It is their job to stir them up.
    I was wondering if Big Brother made them play cards at night to keep them up. I tuned in to BBAD one night last week and all three were in the bed by midnight.

Why would the families need to arrive two days before finale night? I can't imagine CBS is doing much for them, other than letting them into the finale.

The DR wants Enzo in the finale. I really hate the way they interfere and try to push their own agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by sismith;4060206;
    This doesn't surprise me at all. Enzo also did similarly last week when they were forced to clean up the house by BB. I saw Enzo rushing through the dishes with no soap, just rinsing them. He also put a handful of spoons back in the drawer that were not even washed off at all. I actually saw some food on one of the spoons and he just threw them back in the drawer. Enzo was cursing the whole time because he was mad they were being forced to clean up the house. It was so bad that Lane actually came over to take over the dish washing duties from him.

It's one of the reasons I don't particularly like Enzo. Not only is he gross himself, but he does things like this that affect the other people in the house. If he wants to be unclean himself, that is fine for him, but he should not be unclean and affect others in the house with his nastiness.

I learned a cleaning lesson a long time ago at an outdoor deer camp, when I didn't properly wash my only bowl I had. We would heat up a big pot of water after each meal for doing any dishes, and that morning after breakfast, I didn't wash my bowl out properly and thought I could just rinse it later with cold water. That night, after someone made a great dinner stew for everyone, I couldn't eat any because my bowl had this slime in it that I could not get rid of with just cold water. I was too embarrassed to say anything, so just told everyone I wasn't hungry, when I was really starving. It taught me a good lesson about making sure dishes are really clean, using hot water + dish soap.

7:41PM bbtime. This is hysterical. I open to the exact same scene and conversation I left at mid-afternoon. Now they are eating their turkey burgers and once again talking about families. Lane still thinks they came into LA today.
    Lane had to quell hiccups from eating so fast.

Oh, a little excitement...a light up near the railing on the upper walkway blew out and right as they noticed it (it sort of popped) BB sent us a bubble present.

Back after half a minute. Enzo making another burger without the bun and slurping it up. There is another "clunking" type noise but after stopping for a second they go back to a conversation about Shreveport and gambling on a boat.

Hayden said their last night routine worked out well. Went back to bed at 10, woke up and made some food.

Enzo thinks he might throw up.

Lane: Are we carding it?

Hayden: For a little bit.

Enzo: I'm more *****up than from the beer. I feel more light headed from the food.

Hayden goes to the outside to gather up the cards from the table and carries them back inside.

He sits at the table and begins to shuffle.

Enzo tidies up around the kitchen, but I don't see him washing dishes.

Enzo is going to play one chip at a time. Still playing BlackJack. You would think they would switch to poker.

More cards and Enzo's tales of raunchy premarital sex.

Yeah, I'm done till Wednesday.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast