+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/12 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/12 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4059466;
    Yes, and it's totally Alison Grodner's fault, for stretching the season out like this. With absolutely nothing planned for the finalists since Wednesday, the finale should have been tonight. The asinine "clip show" that they will run tonight is totally useless, and makes the show look completely fake, since they stage the setup scenes with the finalists and tell them what to say. It's ridiculous for a reality show to do this.
    I agree. Of course they are bored they have been sitting there since Thursday with nothing to do. Tonight should have been the finale. Wed show could have been Brits eviction and Pt.1 and Pt.2 and Thursday could have been the final questions round and the last eviction. Then tonight would have been the jury questions and the winner.

Dragging this out for an extra 4 days was stupid. All they are doing is sitting around with nothing to do so they sleep all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4059466;
    Yes, and it's totally Alison Grodner's fault, for stretching the season out like this. With absolutely nothing planned for the finalists since Wednesday, the finale should have been tonight. The asinine "clip show" that they will run tonight is totally useless, and makes the show look completely fake, since they stage the setup scenes with the finalists and tell them what to say. It's ridiculous for a reality show to do this.
    Could not agree more!

Lane is on his second shower of the day, that I've seen. Hmm.
    I'm just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by andee;4059472;
    They got up at around 2:30 pm today.

Yes, really, the finale should be tonight. Or, how about this?

Tonight would be final comp of three for finalists, between
    Hayden and Lane and jury house footage with Britney coming
    in, more with Ragan and Matt interacting.

Then Wednesday (or sooner) could be questions from jury
    and final voting.
    Yeah, that would have been better to have the final comp on Sunday. Since Sunday was really all reminiscing, it would have been better to even put that as the 1st hour of Wed show to summarize the year, and then have the 2nd hour Wed be the choice of who the winner picks to go to F2 and the Jury Voting of the winner. It would have been more logical to do it that way. Because Sunday could have been interesting with the 3rd competition that way, and they could have had a good game and make it take almost an hour to complete the comp. It would have made both Sunday + Wed a show that people would want to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker;4059930;
    Yeah, that would have been better to have the final comp on Sunday. Since Sunday was really all reminiscing, it would have been better to even put that as the 1st hour of Wed show to summarize the year, and then have the 2nd hour Wed be the choice of who the winner picks to go to F2 and the Jury Voting of the winner. It would have been more logical to do it that way. Because Sunday could have been interesting with the 3rd competition that way, and they could have had a good game and make it take almost an hour to complete the comp. It would have made both Sunday + Wed a show that people would want to watch.

Probably because Survivor is now on Wednesdays and they put BB right after for the audience....
    I love TAR!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by andee;4059724;
    Lane is on his second shower of the day, that I've seen. Hmm.
    I'm just sayin'.
    If I was in a house that Rachel stayed in, I would shower with hot water, lots of soap and I would shower often.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Night before last night I was in a hotel that allowed me to watch After dark for the first time...and get a feel for what those who watch the live feeders go through... yikes. Now I see why you hate potato chip eating and ice crunching. Incredibly boring, mostly bed scenes or shower scenes or lying in the yard sleeping scenes or Hayden on the eliptical, but Enzo did seem to be making some move of the... I haven't won anything, I'd be good to take to the F2 .. type.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12