+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Live Feed Discussion

9/11 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/big-brother-12-live-feeds/87132-bb-12-strategy-discussion-thread.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 9/11 Live Feed Discussion

To get this thread started, I turn on the feeds and see bubbles at 11:15 AM bbtime. At 11:18, the bubbles clear to show four cams of sleeping hamsters. Lane and Hayden in Jumanji and Enzo (with his shades) lying on a backyard couch. The clouds have cleared out and the sun makes the moving water in the hot tub sparkle.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It's an hour later, and neither the hamsters nor the cameras have moved from their previous positions.

A plane flies overhead, and Enzo doesn't even raise his head from his pillow.

Guess this is what the feeds will be like till Wednesday.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Feeds still on sleeping hgs. If it was for the water moving in the hot tub I would think the feeds are frozen.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4058864;
    To get this thread started, I turn on the feeds and see bubbles at 11:15 AM bbtime. At 11:18, the bubbles clear to show four cams of sleeping hamsters. Lane and Hayden in Jumanji and Enzo (with his shades) lying on a backyard couch. The clouds have cleared out and the sun makes the moving water in the hot tub sparkle.
    For some reason this sentence cracked me up. It's pretty pathetic when all there is to talk about is the sparkleing water in the hot tub. This time last season there was tons to talk about and I was losing sleep afraid I would miss something. At least you made me chuckle Ariel and I gotta hand it to you for making a sorry situation funny.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Oh crap, Lane is giving Enzo hope. I wonder if he is lying. He says he(Lane) would be a fool to take Hayden to f2 if he wins hoh. If Lane wins, he will be walking out the door with Enzo. I hope Hayden doesn't feel the same way about taking Lane. I may not be too crazy about those 2 but i don't want Enzo in the f2. No way no how. YO

Thanks for that news, SiSmith. I don't know if Lane is serious, but if Enzo convinced him he would get 500 thousand for sure with him, you never know. He may just be telling E what he wants to hear.

The conversation is getting a bit more interesting now, with going over when they told Britney about the Brigade and how she didn't get it at first. Hayden walked into HOH later so he didn't know what was going on. When Brit said okay does this mean I'm going home, that you won't use the veto on me, Hay jumped in and said, "No, I'm not using the veto." Enzo says I was thinking, easy, easy, we just told her about the BG.

Lane said the real tears came out then, and they all said those were the killer tears, versus the more fake ones Brit could use on them at times. I do miss Brit in the house. It was getting sad toward the end when we knew she was going. They can't wait until the rest of the house knows about the Brigade. This was pretty funny, Enzo talking about how Brendon would probably say, "I knew all along", everyone laughing. He wants to know what Rachel will say, and Ragan. They talked about how Ragan would complain he wasn't called to the DR for a week, when the Brigade was going in and out all the time.
    Last edited by andee; 09-11-2010 at 08:02 PM.

I think it was a little foolish to even tell Brit. If they cannot discuss game in the house, and Brit didn't know, there is a chance when the jury meets, nobody would have known except Matt, and Matt has proven his loyalty. But they, especially Enzo, had been about to burst wanting to brag to someone.

That's what I can't wait to see -- Brit springing the Brigade on the jury house, and Matt being nailed once again for continuing to keep it a secret. His misguided hate for Britney will double. Pity he doesn't really have a reason to hate her, and won't see that for quite a while.

What kind of sleazy topless massage place is Lane talking about? I just turned on the feeds and they went to bubbles as he was talking about being fed by a topless girl...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

She will only tell them if BB wants her to. If they are not allowed to discuss the game unless the cameras are rolling, I suspect what gets revealed in the jury house is what BB wants to be revealed. If they had never told Brit, I don't think BB would have pressed Matt to reveal the Brigade. Now, even if they do not discuss it in the jury house, Brit will bring it up when the jury questions the final 2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast