+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 9/11 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/11 Live Feed Discussion

boy that guy is manic.wifey sure has her hands full. no wonder they others kept the joy of winning their comps so low key,they were probably afraid of the fall out or the eventual snap

FORT Fogey

They must be bored out of their minds. I can't imagine how they will keep up these good moods until Weds.

Enzo seems to be cursing a lot more while Hayden and Lane seem so even-tempered.

I don't think anyone is watching BBAD because the only commercials seem to be for Showtime shows, no advertisers. If there were viewers, someone would buy time. The last commercial didn't even have a Showtime ad, just Julie saying we'll be back and then they were back.

I don't think I can keep watching. I'd rather just check in here to see if there's any news.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;4059156;
    I don't think anyone is watching BBAD because the only commercials seem to be for Showtime shows, no advertisers. If there were viewers, someone would buy time. The last commercial didn't even have a Showtime ad, just Julie saying we'll be back and then they were back.
    Showtime is a subscription channel, it doesn't run commercial ads at all. It has always only shown promos for other Showtime shows during the "breaks" in BBAD.

More cards. I can't believe this is all we're going to see for four more days...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

After all these years you would think they could come up with a speedier end game. The format is overdue for a tweak in this department.

Once again, I fell asleep before BBAD & woke up after it was over. Just in time to turn the tv off. I noticed that Shotime was rerunning BBAD from 0300-0600, I'm not falling for that. I'm smarter than the average cat. Eh, meow meow.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Quote Originally Posted by law638;4059090;
    Or maybe Lane is blowing smoke up Enzo's pantyhose. He'll let Hayden win next comp & take Lane to the final. Therefore, no blood on Lane's hands & he gets Enzo's vote.
    Did Lane say he was going to throw the last competition? He trusts Hayden that much to take him to F2?
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

I never her him say that, just what I'm thinking.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123