+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/11 Live Feed Discussion

And yes, there are some sleazy massage parlors in this part of Texas

Or maybe Lane is blowing smoke up Enzo's pantyhose. He'll let Hayden win next comp & take Lane to the final. Therefore, no blood on Lane's hands & he gets Enzo's vote.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Quote Originally Posted by law638;4059090;
    Or maybe Lane is blowing smoke up Enzo's pantyhose. He'll let Hayden win next comp & take Lane to the final. Therefore, no blood on Lane's hands & he gets Enzo's vote.
    I hope that is the case.....altho I have really enjoyed watching Enzo suffer while he thought he had no chance at all....press the red button Enzo..you know you want to see wifey and little Gia....press the button...YO

Enzo's mood has maybe not so coincidentally picked up considerably since this convo you spoke about
    with Lane, SiSmith. I mean things get much more lively. Without him talking, no one talks much at
    all, as I was saying earlier. He might be thinking of the 50 thousand or even 500.

Quote Originally Posted by andee;4059102;
    Enzo's mood has maybe not so coincidentally picked up considerably since this convo you spoke about
    with Lane, SiSmith. I mean things get much more lively. Without him talking, no one talks much at
    all, as I was saying earlier. He might be thinking of the 50 thousand or even 500.
    I guess I could look at it like this....If he is not picked to go to f2, he will be so much more disappointed than if he still thought he had no chance...but I hope he doesn't get picked. I expect if it is a quiz, as it most certainly will be, Lane, the big dummy, won't win anyway, and I really don't think Hayden will pick him. I think Brit has him convinced everybody loves Enzo...YO

Another game of pool yo! They could let them watch a football game on mute..yo!

Poor Enzo's not getting picked, I don't think, even though Lane would be a lot richer if he won
    and picked him. I think both Lane and Hayden will just say they had a F2 since day X
    (insert whatever day makes them look the best.)

I think Hayden's safe on the big money, unless Lane picks Enzo and then Lane's got it.

Pool and very dull conversation for the last while.

What do we expect from 3 dullards?

i believe the d.r gat to enzo and said hey your not out of it yet so get off your fanny and go fight for the money or continue your pity party and go home empty handed. it was shortly after a d.r session that enzo got a fire lit in his belly. hes smellin the money... god i hope lane is kidding!!! i sure got a kick out of thy hayden and lane finally started complaining about his very bad behavor saying both ragan and britt who found staight out they had no chance at the money took it better than him. you watch enzo will be a bug up both their butts right up to the beginning of the finally show. if nothing else hes going to milk all the air time he can get. grab your life vests boys its gonna be a bumpy ride!

bbad black jack again boooooring

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast