+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

do hope its not blackjack all night.not exactly celebrity poker.and yes i am using the word celebrity losely!!!!!!!!

They eventually moved from blackjack to Jenga.
    They don't put the bricks they remove onto the top of the stack though.
    Odd. I've never seen anyone play Jenga the way they do.
    "That's Numberwang!"

These three nimrods have to be the most boring bunch that this show has ever had. But the funniest thing is they think they are superstars.

Well, once again I slept thru BBAD, obviously didn't miss much. When Enzo is alive, listening to him, it sounds like he's going for AV. I heard him say, one night while alone, I guess wifey will have to go back work. Hello, isn't that the American way, if you want nice things.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Quote Originally Posted by sismith;4058662;
    Back in bed again.....He is guaranteeing he won't be in the f2....Altho Hayden and Lane are close, there is a chance he could convince them to take him with them...It's a little more difficult because he doesn't know which one will be HOH until Wednesday, but he isn't even trying. I guess he is so sure everyone loves him that anybody taking him would be a fool....Guess what Enzo...America does not love you and I am sure there must be some in the jury house who don't also.
    Is he that sure of himself? Honestly, he would be the perfect person to go up against, because he would be the loser. He has done squat in this game, choosing him as 2nd should be a slam dunk win. IMO He has floated himself to final 3, I can't believe the jury would even consider him.
    I miss Britney........
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;4058771;
    Is he that sure of himself? Honestly, he would be the perfect person to go up against, because he would be the loser. He has done squat in this game, choosing him as 2nd should be a slam dunk win. IMO He has floated himself to final 3, I can't believe the jury would even consider him.
    I miss Britney........
    Britney pretty much convinced Lane that Enzo would win, hands down, when she was trying to save her own behind. I guess they haven't had a thought of their own since then...lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

so I read somewhere that Lane dropped the f*ggot bomb last night and was corrected by Enzo... anyone hear that?
    “I fell off my pink cloud with a thud.” ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Yes. Lane didn't call anyone a f*****, he said "f***** men". I'm not even realy sure why he said it, but Hayden said he'll have lost fans by saying it and walked off grinning, Lane agreed that he'll have lost fans and went to sit down by Enzo at the table who was playing with the Jenga bricks.

Enzo said that the f word was like the n word and neither was part of his vocabulary. He said he was raised around a lot of different people and doesn't use those words. He has a lot of gay friends, Lane said he also has lots of gay friends.
    Lane asked if Enzo was saying he was raised better than Lane. Enzo said "no" and said something like "sometimes those words slip out".
    Lane seemed ok with that, despite the fact Enzo was basically saying that those words slip out with Lane because they're part of his vocabulary.

I like Enzo anyway, but I was kind of proud of him for his reaction to Lane saying that word.
    Earlier in the season he also pointed out to Lane that when he indulges in his "8 second game" with his buddies that continuing to have sex with a woman that is struggling to get away and cover herself when your friends bust into the room is rape.
    Last edited by fluff; 09-11-2010 at 02:30 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4058865;
    Yes. Lane didn't call anyone a f*****, he said "f***** men". I'm not even realy sure why he said it, but Hayden said he'll have lost fans by saying it and walked off grinning, Lane agreed that he'll have lost fans and went to sit down by Enzo at the table who was playing with the Jenga bricks.

Enzo said that the f word was like the n word and neither was part of his vocabulary. He said he was raised around a lot of different people and doesn't use those words. He has a lot of gay friends, Lane said he also has lots of gay friends.
    Lane asked if Enzo was saying he was raised better than Lane. Enzo said "no" and said something like "sometimes those words slip out".
    Lane seemed ok with that, despite the fact Enzo was basically saying that those words slip out with Lane because they're part of his vocabulary.

I like Enzo anyway, but I was kind of proud of him for his reaction to Lane saying that word.
    Earlier in the season he also pointed out to Lane that when he indulges in his "8 second game" with his buddies that continuing to have sex with a woman that is struggling to get away and cover herself when your friends bust into the room is rape.
    Wow... I am quite impressed with Enzo for realizing that! (OK, my expectations of him are low, but really, would not have expected him to be able to see that.) Wouldn't it be nice if Lane was met by the police as he leaves the show, asking him to name the buddies? Followed up by whoever would be incharge of issues like "jacking" animals by shining lights on them at night and shooting blindly at whatever eyes look back.
    But I'm pretty sure that somewhere earlier Enzo was reported to have used the f word... and the c word for women....one of many reasons I wasn't fond of him. May have to upgrade him a bit after that rape conversation. Too bad that will never make the TV show, could educate a lot of people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123