+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

9/9 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/big-brother-12-live-feeds/87132-bb-12-strategy-discussion-thread.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-09-2010 at 12:01 PM.

Re: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

The boys still sleep. Without a woman in the house, Lane is now sleeping in his skivvies. Cams 1&3 show him rolled on his side and the cover has slipped off his backside. Just what you want to know first thing in the morning (or afternoon.)
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

They're up and talking.
    Enzo still thinks today is the finale, sounds like.
    He keeps asking if one person gets eliminated.

Lane says if you make the last one you get to choose
    who to go with. Hayden says it will be a skill
    competition out there.

This is hysterical. They are in HOH lockdown but with no bedding, pillow or blankets as the room had been stripped. Both Enzo and Hayden went under the top quilt and are lying on the bare mattress. Lane brought up the cards as they were told it would be two hours...a normal Thursday. That knowledge upset Enzo no end as he thought today was the last day and now they've learned they will be there another week.

However...we know the F3 will probably be sent home tonight during the live show as they will play both of the final HOH comps today. So, maybe Enzo won't have to stay in the house another week.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

They are quite funny together, without anyone else around, very comfortable with
    each other, as we know.

Enzo: I want a pillow up here!

Enzo and Hayden attempt to nap on the bed - under the quilt with no bedding and no pillows...leaving poor Lane to fend for himself.

Lane looks at the bed then goes back to the table to sit and play with the cards.

Enzo: Do you think we can decipher that code this morning. to Lane: You're Debby Downer.

Lane: I'm not Debbie Downer I just don't want to leave.

Enzo: If today is LIVE show, what do we do? If today is the Finale why don't people tell us. They're F****with out emotions.

Oh, Enzo...you need your mommy. His feet are cold, his nose is stuffed and he has a fever. He wants to make soup and have a hot shower.

Lane is worried about packing and what to wear. Enzo tells Lane we have to go to war out there while Hayden waits. Enzo: There is one spot left in the Jury House.

Lane tries to find a comfortable spot on the floor to stretch out and nap.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4057476;
    This is hysterical. They are in HOH lockdown but with no bedding, pillow or blankets as the room had been stripped. Both Enzo and Hayden went under the top quilt and are lying on the bare mattress. Lane brought up the cards as they were told it would be two hours...a normal Thursday. That knowledge upset Enzo no end as he thought today was the last day and now they've learned they will be there another week.

However...we know the F3 will probably be sent home tonight during the live show as they will play both of the final HOH comps today. So, maybe Enzo won't have to stay in the house another week.
    We can only hope. I will have a margarita to celebrate is that creep leaves tonight. I use creep to describe in the place of many more words that might get me banned from the site if I used them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast