+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/8 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;4057403;
    I haven't looked at the other site but I do agree that Hayden won. I think the 2nd round will be played out on the live show tonight.
    Yes, I agree and think I remember Julie saying that as well. The 2nd comp must be a normal "quick type" game, where we hopefully will see the whole comp and also see who wins live tonight. At least we will get to see a critical comp in its entirety if that is the case.
    Not sure when the 3rd comp will even start or end.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker;4057384;
    I am also wondering if we know 100% who won the 1st round vine swinging thing. If Hayden did win, it would surprise me, and I may have to root for him for sure now to win the whole thing. When I saw him on the vine, it didn't look like he would be the one to win. He was kind of quiet and he didnt look too comfortable up there. Enzo was the loudest and boasting and yelling up on the vine, so he looked most confident, so i was wondering if maybe that was all his typical BS + an act, and really he was worried inside that he may not be able to handle it longer than the other 2. I will be glad if Hayden won the thing.

I figure Lane would probably lose it due to him probably being much heavier than the other 2. Weight would be a disadvantage in that type of comp because of the small seat and the inertia impact with the wall. Of all the 3, I am thinking either Hayden or Enzo had the best chance.
    Isn't Enzo always the loudest and the one boasting the most....All talk no action. Just a blowhard. I hope after the finale to never see or hear about that jerk again. I don't see how wifey tolerates him. Curious to see if she is as cute as he brags. On the first episode, which I still have on my dvr, I only see the back of her head. Is he a blowhard about that too? I apologize wifey, it is the burden you married I am disgusted at, you deserve no cut downs from me.

Quote Originally Posted by sismith;4057459;
    Isn't Enzo always the loudest and the one boasting the most....All talk no action. Just a blowhard. I hope after the finale to never see or hear about that jerk again. I don't see how wifey tolerates him. Curious to see if she is as cute as he brags. On the first episode, which I still have on my dvr, I only see the back of her head. Is he a blowhard about that too? I apologize wifey, it is the burden you married I am disgusted at, you deserve no cut downs from me.
    He literally made me sick when Britney and Lane was saying their speechs for POV and everytime L or B gave Enzo a compliment he would pump his arms like he was all that. OMG he makes me want to throw something at the tv. He really thinks he's all that but hasn't done a darn thing to prove it. I think he's in for a rude awakening when he gets out because nobody is going to give a damn about him or his brigade.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;4057480;
    He literally made me sick when Britney and Lane was saying their speechs for POV and everytime L or B gave Enzo a compliment he would pump his arms like he was all that. OMG he makes me want to throw something at the tv. He really thinks he's all that but hasn't done a darn thing to prove it. I think he's in for a rude awakening when he gets out because nobody is going to give a damn about him or his brigade.
    So true. I totally agree. There have been many times I have literally screamed at him on the TV set. I actually startled my poor Yorkie dog a few times when I was yelling at Enzo, and my poor dog thought I was yelling at him. I am even mad at Enzo for him getting my dog upset.

I can't get the picture out of my mind of him gloating + smirking when he couldn't wait for Hayden to get back to tell Brittany about the Brigade. It was killing him so much, he couldn't wait to tell her. He expected her to be so excited and say things like WHAT, WOW, etc., but she handled it very well up until she got upset, which is understandable. He got a little pay back there with her non-reaction to his big news. I seriously hope he loses tonight, and doesn't win any money at all.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-09-2010 at 02:20 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678