+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 9/8 Show Thread **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/8 Show Thread **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4057207;
    I wonder if the guys will have the same "numbness" problems the guys on season 10 did while sitting on those small seats. It may not have been that long a competition.

This time around they had soft walls for crashing. It looked dumbed down from the last time they had this challenge.
    Why would they give us a new comp instead of this recycled one (which I didn't really enjoy the first time). If they had to recycle on please use the volcano from All Stars since we only got 5 mins of that comp before it was over so we never got to see what the volcano would do.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4057198;
    I noticed that Brit didn't include Nick in her speech...... I wonder if she really is engaged or if that was just a scheme to keep her from getting sidetracked with a guy in the house and to keep her focused on the game...hmmmmmm
    I was kind of wondering the same thing. Something is just odd with the way her parents talked about accepting Lane if Brittany brought Lane home. Supposedly that was Nick that was in the same house with her parents when that was said, so I am wondering if Nick is just an old boyfriend that has now just become friends with her only or something. Something just seems really odd with the way that whole Parents interview went down and why the Mother would say that.

It would make total sense if Brittany lied to the HGs about being engaged to Nick, to keep from getting into a serious relationship while playing the game.
    Maybe she didn't even want to say anything in the Diary Room sessions to just be sure to keep it a secret. I guess we will have to wait and see. We should know more during the Final Party when Nick will either be there or not.
    Something just seems real odd about the whole "Nick" thing because of how much Brittany mentioned her "engagement". Almost seemed contrived to me.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Well, her solitary rambles to feed watchers always included Nick and how much she misses him and her thoughts on paint and dogs on furniture. I think he is real, but she always put her family and friends first. Interesting.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;4057069;
    Vote for pure entertainment value, Enzo. He hasn't won a single dollar yet and might not.
    Entertainment? The only thing the guy did for me was making me have my barf bag ready whenever he was on. I've never seen anyone so gross in my life. Between the eating or should I say pure glutney, having his hands down his pants then smelling his fingers and saying they smell like musk, picking his nose, then his ears and then picking up his sandwich and not being able to say a whole sentence without using the *f* word sorry but that's not entertainment for me. I have no favorites this season. This will be the first year I haven't voted for anyone. It's been a sad sad season.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;4057051;
    I don't think thats true. I think Enzo had one of the best social games in the house. It proves you can go far in BB without winning comps. Winning comps puts a target on your back.. being in the background running things is how to win.
    What exactly did Enzo run?

He tried to control Matt, but Matt didn't listen. He did his own thing. Enzo never controlled Brendon or Rachel's game. Nor Kathy's. Nor Britney's. He didn't really control anything. He was social so nobody wanted to put him up and vote him out but that's about it. He has no game. He's done nothing, really. Floated along on the coattails of the people who really played the game. Heck, he couldn't even control Lane's run as HOH.

Just because he blustered and bragged in the DR about 'controlling' the game, doesn't mean he actually did it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4057766;
    What exactly did Enzo run?

He tried to control Matt, but Matt didn't listen. He did his own thing. Enzo never controlled Brendon or Rachel's game. Nor Kathy's. Nor Britney's. He didn't really control anything. He was social so nobody wanted to put him up and vote him out but that's about it. He has no game. He's done nothing, really. Floated along on the coattails of the people who really played the game. Heck, he couldn't even control Lane's run as HOH.

Just because he blustered and bragged in the DR about 'controlling' the game, doesn't mean he actually did it.
    I don't think any of the Final 3 "had game". They can say they won at the end when it counted ... but the competition at the end wasn't as great.

Enzo did control a portion of the Brigade's voting block and he did exactly what Matt did and stayed loyal to the Brigade. He could easily have voted Lane off which might have been a good move.

I think Enzo called it straighton tonights show. He is there at the end.

His DR bragging is because it WAS his original idea that got them there and he worked with them and contributed to the strategy along the way.

In my opinion he deserves to be there no more or no less than the other 2.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

It's not hard to win comps at the end when all the other competitors have been evicted...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;4058140;
    I don't think any of the Final 3 "had game". They can say they won at the end when it counted ... **but the competition at the end wasn't as great.

Enzo did control a portion of the Brigade's voting block and he did exactly what Matt did and stayed loyal to the Brigade. He could easily have voted Lane off which might have been a good move.

I think Enzo called it straighton tonights show. He is there at the end.

His DR bragging is because it WAS his original idea that got them there and he worked with them and contributed to the strategy along the way.

In my opinion he deserves to be there no more or no less than the other 2.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4058231;
    **It's not hard to win comps at the end when all the other competitors have been evicted...

** I think we just agreed here, Jo.

Also ... I think H & L are both jerks to not want Enzo to "get the money", After all, Hayden won a s-load of prizes while Enzo tried to win that POV and didn't take anything of value but got a penguin suit instead.

I think Lane may have a chance of knocking Hayden off just because of Hayden's arrogance and phony kissing-up.
    Last edited by echo226; 09-10-2010 at 12:15 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567