+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Make Your Pitch to the Jury **Spoilers**

Make Your Pitch to the Jury **Spoilers**

I know we don't have our final two yet, but...

If you were Lane, Hayden or Enzo, what would you say to the jury to get them to vote for you?
    Would it make a great difference to your pitch who was sitting beside you?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Make Your Pitch to the Jury **Spoilers**

Hayden: I have played the strongest all around game this season. I was never involved in house drama, I established strong relationships with many, won more comps than anyone in the house and stayed true to my alliance. No matter what part of the game you most value, strategy, social game or competition, I excelled at it. I respect you all very much an hope that you vote for the person you think played the best game. **I think he'd keep it nice as usual and I am assuming he's won Final HOH if he's in F2.**

Lane: I was part of 2 strong alliances, 1 with Brit and 1 with the Brigade. When Rachel left, I stuck with Brendon to keep him from targeting my allies or me. I didn't win many comps but the one(s?) I did win were clutch. I got out my biggest threat, Ragan, and by not nominating Brit, I ensured her loyalty. I made it to the end with both my alliances in place, securing myself a near-certain place in the F2. By evicting Hayden, I got rid of a strong competitor who was sure to beat me (If he did, that is) and put myself in a position to win. My strong points were strategy and social game and I hope it is enough to win me the game of BB. Thank you. **Winning Final HOH will help his case.**

Enzo: YO! Listen..uhh..on day 2 I formed the Brigade with the Brain, the Animal, the Beast, and myself the Meow Meow. I was the mastermind behind the masterpiece, no alliance has ever made it all the way to F3. I played a quiet game, working behind the scenes to get the big players to target who I want and to vote how I want. My social game was so strong that I was the last to go up and even then it was as a pawn. I didn't win much because I didn't have to, I was safe and the Brig controlled the votes. Whenever I HAD to win to save myself I did. BB isn't all about competitions, you should be able to tell based on the F2 and by creating one of the strongest alliances in BB history and playing a good social game, I made to the end with lean hands, despite having been behind many of your evictions. Thank you and vote Meow Meow. **Again, winning Final HOH will be huge for him**

Let me know what you think and great thread idea fluff!
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Enzo: I named The Brigade! But that's all I did all season, other than eat loudly and generally be an obnoxious slob. Also I'm an idiot, so I will probably need the money down the road! Please have mercy!

Lane: I need the money because I won't have any cash when I leave the house for good and I'll need to tip my driver. Be a bud!

Hayden: I ran this game from the moment I took HoH. You fell for the hair and the nipples. GIMME THE MONEY!

"Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Bunny, your Enzo "voice" is perfect.

MFW, I'm not sure this total honesty is the best pitch ... but it certainly is the funniest.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I like all your pitches, Bubble Bunny, particularly the Hayden one.
    I think it drives home how well he's played. Whatever game each jury member wants to reward he seems to have the arguments to beat either of the other two.
    I'd don't think he's overly articulate, but that won't be an issue because he won't have to struggle to find positive points in his game.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread