+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Latest **9/7-9/8 Blocked Feed Spoilers**

The Latest **9/7-9/8 Blocked Feed Spoilers**

The feeds may be blocked until after the show airs tomorrow, but spoilers are coming in from people who attended the taping of the show today.

I won't name names of sites, the information is available at various BB sites, but apparently the latest info is...

Hayden did not use POV.
    Enzo voted to evict Britney.
    HoH endurance comp started. The guys were swinging on vines being smashed up against two walls and doused with water in-between.
    When the audience was dismissed all three guys were still in the competition.

I was not at the taping and am simply reporting what I've read elsewhere so feel free to believe or dismiss.
    Last edited by fluff; 09-07-2010 at 11:06 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Don't know where to put this but another site is reporting that based on tweets from the audience after the taping ended that Britney was evicted and that the HOH comp is a jungle theme. The guys are on vines going through a waterfall and hitting into the walls. Sounds very much like the Season 10 HOH that Dan won.

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342;4056466;
    Don't know where to put this but another site is reporting that based on tweets from the audience after the taping ended that Britney was evicted and that the HOH comp is a jungle theme. The guys are on vines going through a waterfall and hitting into the walls. Sounds very much like the Season 10 HOH that Dan won.
    I read that too but I wasn't sure we were allowed to post it.

And with there being and audience I don't know why they totally blocked the eviction. They knew the audience would come out and confirm who left.
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-07-2010 at 10:55 PM.

I just don't get why they care if the results of the 1st endurance comp are spoiled. They didn't care in most other seasons. We saw Zach win the rabbit jump in S8, and Dan "win" the airplane challenge in S10 (after Memphis took his time throwing it, LOL).

Block the 2nd comp tomorrow, sure, I understand that. But not tonight's...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4056473;
    I just don't get why they care if the results of the 1st endurance comp are spoiled. They didn't care in most other seasons. We saw Zach win the rabbit jump in S8, and Dan "win" the airplane challenge in S10 (after Memphis took his time throwing it, LOL).

Block the 2nd comp tomorrow, sure, I understand that. But not tonight's...
    I agree
    They have always until this year let us watch all of the endurance comps that went on after the show ended and suddenly this year they started blocking us at every comp.
    They didn't block us we watched the comps on the feeds and still tuned in to watch the show even though we knew the outcome and what had happened I don't understand why they have done this all season.
    They make money off of us buying the feeds and increase their fan base for the show because of the internet viewers. So why are they working so hard to make us mad and alienate us this year and make us seriously reconsider purchasing the feeds next year and sit through another season of being blocked from the very reason we buy them.

And why block tonights results at all they had a studio audience who came out of the show and told all the details of the eviction and what the endurance comp theme was anyway just not the result. There isn't any reason to block this result this is only Pt.1.

And in the past they also didn't block us from knowing the result of Pt. 2 either except for last year when they had Jordan and Nat play that live which is probably what they are going to do on Thursday nights show anyway. They likely aren't going to do that comp tomorrow. I bet Pt.2 ends up being live again this year.
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-07-2010 at 11:07 PM.

Re: The Latest ***Spoilers***

I don't get the feeds, but even so I think blocking this competition is ridiculous.
    Isn't the chance to see the endurance comps play out one of the main reasons so many people bother to subscribe in the first place.

There has been some epic battles in the past. Not sure if this will be one as I can't see Lane or Enzo lasting too long, but even so feed subscribers should be allowed to see it play out.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4056481;
    I don't get the feeds, but even so I think blocking this competition is ridiculous.
    Isn't the chance to see the endurance comps play out one of the main reasons so many people bother to subscribe in the first place.

There has been some epic battles in the past. Not sure if this will be one as I can't see Lane or Enzo lasting too long, but even so feed subscribers should be allowed to see it play out.
    Yes, yes it is. They've also never cut the feeds for this long, either. I don't understand why they had to tape Wednesday's show. It seems the show is right on schedule, so I don't see the need to 'speed' it up. It's stupid.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

to be honest, the Endurance comps are 75% or the reason I subscribe. I already have showtime, and they don't really do much during the day... I usually flashback a few events from the previous night when I'm bored during the day however the MAIN reason for the feeds is full access to the HOH comps. I've been infuriated that they cut 10-15 minutes off the beginning of the comps this year, but now this. Its TOO much. If there was a significant reason then I would say... well this sucks but I'll cope. But there is NO Reason. Its an abuse and I'm boycotting. I'm also going to write "superpass" about a refund. I won't get the feeds again.
    “I fell off my pink cloud with a thud.” ~ Elizabeth Taylor

You can also fill in a complaint at the CBS site apparently, ThinkPink.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

I remember a few years ago where they cut the feeds for a whole weekend. It was after a double eviction and we
    didn't know from Friday until it aired on Sunday night. We were all pretty pissed and they haven't done it for a while,
    I guess they think that we forget. Everyone is sending in a complaint to CBS but it won't do any good. I got some
    reading done this evening.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast