+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Latest **9/7-9/8 Blocked Feed Spoilers**

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Re: The Latest ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;4056492;
    to be honest, the Endurance comps are 75% or the reason I subscribe. I already have showtime, and they don't really do much during the day... I usually flashback a few events from the previous night when I'm bored during the day however the MAIN reason for the feeds is full access to the HOH comps. I've been infuriated that they cut 10-15 minutes off the beginning of the comps this year, but now this. Its TOO much. If there was a significant reason then I would say... well this sucks but I'll cope. But there is NO Reason. Its an abuse and I'm boycotting. I'm also going to write "superpass" about a refund. I won't get the feeds again.
    I agree with you. I wrote to Superpass, and CBS. I wish I could find an email for the executive producer because I'd write to her too. I won't pay for the feeds again. I'd rather pay the FORT, because we get way more information from here than anywhere else including the feeds. It's shameful that with the recession as it is, and money being precious, that if we pay for something like this we don't get anything much for it. Okay, I'm stepping off of my soap box now.

I totally agree that they should not block the feeds, and especially for the endurance Comps. They are some of the most exciting competitions, and there is no way they can show everything that happens during the TV show. If an endurance lasts 10, 12, 24, etc. hours or more, then it is important that people get to see all that because it is exciting to see how each person copes with the endurance challenge as it proceeds through those long hours.

No matter how BB edits it down to the TV show, there is no way they can capture the drama that unfolded during the long competition. It is really sad that they blocked a lot this year, and especially here at the end.

I don't know why they block the feeds at all. "Live 24/7" should mean just that.
    I guess I can see where they might want to block out the POV comp in case there's a dispute with the result. I would think that would be rare though. We did get an hoh comp result dispute during All-Stars, but that was soon sorted and iirc, the feeders knew that Janelle has won the rerun before the show watchers did.
    I just don't see why what happened with the hoh endurance last night couldn't be shown.
    I don't care to watch feeds, but knowing that the first part of the hoh has been settled and we won't find out who won it until tomorrow night is annoying to me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

The info got out anyway, with the live audience, as people said on who was evicted and what the endurance comp is.
    It was all posted on Twitter, apparently.

You know if more of us asked for a refund, that might make a difference.
    I did cancel today, am on until early October.

I made my feelings known on the CBS feedback form, for whatever good that does. I politely let them know that the feeds were pretty much a steaming pile of poo this season because of all the blocking. I can go watch bubbles in my aquarium. For free.

I don't even care to watch the show tonight, I'm so pissed.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;4056877;
    I made my feelings known on the CBS feedback form, for whatever good that does. I politely let them know that the feeds were pretty much a steaming pile of poo this season because of all the blocking. I can go watch bubbles in my aquarium. For free.

I don't even care to watch the show tonight, I'm so pissed.
    I'm with you Waywrd! I filled out the CBS feedback form again today. I told them it was false advertising to say we could watch live 24/7. I also said they need a new executive producer that Robin has gotten too comfortable in her position, they need a new casting director, and a way to keep their twists a float for longer than a few weeks. I've been fuming about this all day. I tried to let Real and Superpass know my disgust, but I can't send their feedback form for some reason so, I'm looking for the phone number...

They managed to annoy the tv viewers and tyhe feed watchers this season with the regard to the endurance comps.
    I saw tv watchers complain that there were too many hoh comps that we didn't get to see to see the end of on the show and had to wait until Sunday to find out who won and the feed watchers complained that comps were blocked altogether.
    I don't think the Christmas tree hoh was much of a nailbiter, but from what I can gather it took long enough for the feeds to come back that the challenge was over.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: The Latest **9/7-9/8 Blocked Feed Spoilers**

I posted this in another thread, but wanted to post this here too...
    That 1st Comp "Vine Swinging" thing looked great and fun to watch. I am even more pissed off now that they cut the feeds on that comp. Those bast****. Why can't they make all the comps that good. That looked fun to watch.

The way BB has handled this whole blocking feed thing is really upsetting. It reminds me of the Olympic Coverage here in the US, where they totally destroy all suspense of all main events by having everything on tape delay, and only showing just who they "think" we want to see win (on tape no less). It destroys all the drama leading up to who wins an event.
    I WANT TO SEE THE "CRAZY EDDIES" OF THE WORLD and all the participants in the event LIVE, and watch how things unfold right up to the end.

BB + the Olympic TV coverage must be the same management!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12