+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Did anything interesting/romantic ever happen between Lane and Brit? A few times I thought maybe but never saw anything concrete.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

anything from any forum on who won the endurance comp?frustrated with the cuts on live feed. i hope we are not running a day behind for remainder of season that would really suck. i have invested so much time as well as money to be this involved this year so great is my love of the game. the next step would to be a contestant,would love/hate that.can anyone out there update me on anything past 12.am housetime ?

Quote Originally Posted by nickster;4056674;
    anything from any forum on who won the endurance comp?frustrated with the cuts on live feed. i hope we are not running a day behind for remainder of season that would really suck. i have invested so much time as well as money to be this involved this year so great is my love of the game. the next step would to be a contestant,would love/hate that.can anyone out there update me on anything past 12.am housetime ?
    Hello Nickster.

There is a new thread on FORT here called = "The Latest *** Spoilers *** " that has the latest information that you can look at. Here are the main updates that is in that thread (thanks Fluff):

Hayden did not use POV.
    Enzo voted to evict Britney.
    HoH endurance comp started. The guys were swinging on vines being smashed up against two walls and doused with water in-between.
    When the audience was dismissed all three guys were still in

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom;4056556;
    Did anything interesting/romantic ever happen between Lane and Brit? A few times I thought maybe but never saw anything concrete.
    Based on what I have seen, they never actually did anything more than be very friendly with each other. They definitely seemed to like each other, as there was playful horseplay between them, and I saw Lane give Brittany a bear hug once during a play fight. He also helped crack her back a couple times by bear hugging and lifting her up to try to crack her back (an amatuer chiropractic type maneuver). But I never saw anything happen between them except for the horseplay.

I do think they had genuine feelings for each other, because of the way they always joked with each other and behaved with each other. They definitely had a close friendship in the house, but no actual hanky/panky. I honestly think Brittany is being faithful to her BF, and Lane is respecting her BF by not trying to make a real move on her.

They just seem to be very close friends, and if not for her BF, then something could possibly develop between them.

It was interesting how BB had her family on one of the TV shows and was trying to make Brittany+Lane seem like they might have something serious going on. That was really strange that BB did that, since based on listening to Brittany, it seems she is very steady with Nick.

One last thing. Lane said one night to the Brigade members that "Brittany is not my type". But I don't believe him. When you watch how he behaved with her and watched how he acted with her, there definitely was some feeling he had for her, IMO.

Hope all this helps.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-08-2010 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker;4056721;
    Based on what I have seen, they never actually did anything more than be very friendly with each other. They definitely seemed to like each other, as there was playful horseplay between them, and I saw Lane give Brittany a bear hug once during a play fight. He also helped crack her back a couple times by bear hugging and lifting her up to try to crack her back (an amatuer chiropractic type maneuver). But I never saw anything happen between them except for the horseplay.

I do think they had genuine feelings for each other, because of the way they always joked with each other and behaved with each other. They definitely had a close friendship in the house, but no actual hanky/panky. I honestly think Brittany is being faithful to her BF, and Lane is respecting her BF by not trying to make a real move on her.

They just seem to be very close friends, and if not for her BF, then something could possibly develop between them.

It was interesting how BB had her family on one of the TV shows and was trying to make Brittany+Lane seem like they might have something serious going on. That was really strange that BB did that, since based on listening to Brittany, it seems she is very steady with Nick.

One last thing. Lane said one night to the Brigade members that "Brittany is not my type". But I don't believe him. When you watch how he behaved with her and watched how he acted with her, there definitely was some feeling he had for her, IMO.

Hope all this helps.
    i don't have the feeds but from what I've seen edited on tv and what I've read in the live feed threads, I get the impression that they like each other but will not do anything about it while the camera is rolling.

what puzzles me the most about Brit's situation is what her mom alluded to during her interview and when she was questioned about Brit and Lane, and I recall her saying something to the affect that she's welcome Lane if she brought him home and she'd support her. correct me if I'm wrong please, but that's the impression that I got. I'd like to rewatch that episode actually, I'll have to go see if any Canadian tv station has past shows that I can watch on line.... anybody remember what episode that was? I think Brit was HOH
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4056758;
    i don't have the feeds but from what I've seen edited on tv and what I've read in the live feed threads, I get the impression that they like each other but will not do anything about it while the camera is rolling.

what puzzles me the most about Brit's situation is what her mom alluded to during her interview and when she was questioned about Brit and Lane, and I recall her saying something to the affect that she's welcome Lane if she brought him home and she'd support her. correct me if I'm wrong please, but that's the impression that I got. I'd like to rewatch that episode actually, I'll have to go see if any Canadian tv station has past shows that I can watch on line.... anybody remember what episode that was? I think Brit was HOH
    I can remember LANE'S mom saying about him bringing BRITNEY home, but not vice versa....

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal;4057600;
    I can remember LANE'S mom saying about him bringing BRITNEY home, but not vice versa....
    Brit's mom said she wouldn't be surprised or upset if Britney brought Lane home. I think maybe her parents don't care for Nick.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4058234;
    Brit's mom said she wouldn't be surprised or upset if Britney brought Lane home. I think maybe her parents don't care for Nick.
    I must have missed that part, thanks for clearing that up Jo!

I do have to say, I wouldnt be the least bit surprised or upset if Britney brought Lane home either.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal;4058334;
    I must have missed that part, thanks for clearing that up Jo!

I do have to say, I wouldnt be the least bit surprised or upset if Britney brought Lane home either.
    Ditto, here. I really like the guy. He may not be the smartest but he seems sincere and he's funny as heck!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345