+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

i love it now after 3 days their doing a quick clean up on the ghetto mess theycreated. hope they have enough time!!!!!!!!

Overheard Brittany say she is getting evicted today, so BBAD is definitely a TAPE of this morning. They are finally cleaning the house (SORT OF) because Enzo is doing the dishes TERRIBLE. He is basically just rinsing the dishes with NO SOAP on a lot of them and quickly doing them as fast as he can. GROSS. That guy is a pig. Everyone else is trying to clean up as well, but they all are basically just throwing stuff around and in drawers to make the place LOOK clean, but in reality, they are not cleaning up properly. It is sad, but not surprising.

Brittany was pakcing up her clothes earlier and she is convinced she is the one going home today. The 3 Brigade members were all laughing and being disrepectful to her earlier as well. They have no class and were acting like kids in a school playground.

Enzo was grossing me out a little bit ago. He picked his ear, and then not 1 second later, picked his nose, then a few minutes after that, scratched his private area. Unbelievable.

Hayden is the only one of the 3 that I can hardly stand at this point. Lane + Enzo just act and behave like dumbos.

I knew they were just throwing stuff around. Enzo just broke a glass. They are just rushing and doing a half-A** job of it. They were also TOLD to clean up the house by BB because right before this cleaning event, Enzo was called into the Diary Room, and then shortly after he got out, the house cleaning started by all the HGs, so they were forced to clean up the house.

so whats everyones best guess.has haydencome to his senses,going to pull the ultimate power move at veto ceramony that has already been taped or is this all that it is. i would love to see a final bb sabatour move and finally get what this season has been missing the expect the unexpected. hey heres an idea since they changed everything else why not have the final 4 all compete for the final and sabatage the bragades game. think of it the perfect finale!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nickster;4056524;
    so whats everyones best guess.has haydencome to his senses,going to pull the ultimate power move at veto ceramony that has already been taped or is this all that it is. i would love to see a final bb sabatour move and finally get what this season has been missing the expect the unexpected. hey heres an idea since they changed everything else why not have the final 4 all compete for the final and sabatage the bragades game. think of it the perfect finale!!!!!!!!
    That would be great, and I so wish something like that would happen, but based on the way they are behaving being all cocky and stuff, I kind of think Brittany is stll going to be evicted (would have already happened by now).

At least BBAD is showing us what happened from this morning and not some previous day. Some of the comments are kind of interesting. Brittany thought she overheard soimeone in the house earlier before the house cleaning started. She thinks it was 2 females from Production actually in the house. Interesting. They must have quickly left though.

Lane took over the dishes from Enzo, probably cause he saw how Enzo was just rinsing them with no soap. Enzo is still throwing stuff around and cursing 4 letter words the whole time. He has put a lot of dirty items back in the cabinets that are not clean....UGGGGHHH. If he sees anything that even looks remotely clean, he just throws it back in the cabinet.

i like that brit is just sitting doing her nails now, why should she clean a house she is/has left ,but what i think is really about/has happened is the clothes thing they do with the final 4 every year,good thing too the least she deserves is a few new outfits,

They were all given a T-shirt to decorate, and while the house cleaning goes on, Brittany + Hayden are finishing their shirts. They each get to print + decorate their own shirt.

Brittany put "BB Final Four" on hers.
    Hayden has "SHAG" on the back of his. Dont know whats on front yet.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-08-2010 at 02:13 AM.

probably clueless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, since they are all finishing their shirts now, they got me tired and I need to crash. Hopefully tomorrow's action will liven things up. Goodnight everyone.

great talking to you sticker,catch ya on the flip side.britt missing you already....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast