+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4056418;
    I seriously doubt they are doing anything sinister on Brit's behalf. (Although since this season is basically done for me already, I wouldn't mind it if they did ) But their reasons for doing it aren't really that logical to me...

Today/tonight they are taping tomorrow's live eviction and the first HoH endurance comp. Tomorrow they will probably tape the 2nd HoH comp, and they don't want the results spoiled. (Which sucks for all of us who paid good money for this stuff).

But if this is the case, they should have ended the feeds and BBAD for good last night. We're (supposedly) still going to see a couple more nights of feeds after tomorrow...I wish they would explain their thinking.
    I know I wish we knew why they did the end of the season this way. They aren't even bothering to explain the reasoning behind it. The only thing I can think of is when they changed this year from the show being on Wed night instead of Tuesday like it was that there wasn't enough time to do the comps and the footage they needed to air it for Thursday. They needed that 2 day window in between instead of just 1 day that doing a live Wed show would have provided.
    That said, why didn't they just change the schedule this week to Tues & Thursday it's not like there was anything that important on tonight in the 8pm time slot on CBS.

All they managed to do with this is make us the live feed viewers even madder than we already were about constantly being blocked on feeds we are paying for. This has been the worst year for them doing that. Every HOH comp they have kept the feeds blocked until most if not all of the comps were done or blocked all but a few minutes and then blocked the end of the comp.
    Next year I will seriously reconsider buying the feeds and I know alot of others feel the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by andee;4056324;
    I really don't think we have any worries about Britney staying although I would have loved to see her win a spot fairly.
    Yes fairly I would have been fine with even though I am not a Brit fan and actually wanted to see her leave sooner. I was hoping though that she would have been able to help derail the brigade from just breezing to the end.
    But she lost the game a few weeks ago when she let Lane manipulate her HOH and she fell right into the brigades trap and helped their game along instead of her own. She failed to use that week to make any aliances with anyone reliable. Her Ragan and Brendon would have been an effective team. She was very blind as to where she stood in the pecking order of the house. If she would have opened her eyes sooner you may have seen a better outcome for her.
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-07-2010 at 10:16 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I find it amusing that a day of fish viewing is getting as many comments as some recent "real" days!

FORT Fogey

The feeds are showing a rerun of day 1 but BBAD is showing Lane, Enzo, Hayden and Brit. Enzo is playing dominos and the others are drawing on t-shirts. I think it's from this morning, because they said something about just getting up and Brit says something about them playing endurance tonight. Also, in the background are the contestant's pictures, with all in black and white except the final four.

So maybe we are going to get some of Brit's last day?

FORT Fogey

It's not dominoes but a building block game with domino sized pieces. They put them in a tower and then try to pull them out one at a time without the tower falling. H, E and L are playing, Brittany is in the other room going through her suitcase and putting on pajama bottoms. Her hair is a mess and she keeps picking at her lip. I'm pretty sure this is from this morning. Brittany says for sure she knows now there will be a live studio audience today instead of Weds.

So I guess anyone who wants to see Brit's last day can tune in to BBAD. If I'm wrong, and it's some other time they are showing, I'll update.

I know this might be erased...but...at that other site, there's a link to a phone number to call
    to BB to complain about the feed blocking.

with the taping of the live show tonight,we dont get to see the endurance comp like we did last year. this last minute change i dont believe has anything to do with weather or not brit is leaving. i believe she still is. as with you all i am royally pissed being a live feeds viewer every day all summer i feel royally cheated!!!it also loses credibility for julie chen,cbs,and company.what is allison grodener thinking.the only thing that comes to mind is production is about as pissed off with this group as they can get.i for one was really hopeing britt would find a way to make it to final 3 with enzo exiting and then she would find a way to single handedly bring down these pompas asses bringing back our faith that a competitor can win and those who laid down the whole summer went home,i guess its good to want things. isnt going to be that much more to post if we have to wait like the public who did not pay for this privilage.i hpe they do the log comp again and enzo falls off and breaks his ass.at least will give him a legit reason to constantly have his hands down his pants,some rep for b.b.

Watching BBAD right now, and it definitely is a TAPE of what looks like this morning. They played some games and went right back to bed for a few minutes and are back up now, but this is definitely a tape of this morning.

did you see brit standiny the door saying someone was comming in the door in about 1 hour.

everyone getting ready for someone to enter the house,production getting pissed at brit for spreading the word,brit getting pissed at production for calling her on it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast