+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/7 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker;4056106;
    I only ever get BBAD, so I am not sure, but I read where one of the big differences this year is how they are taping today the POV decision + eviction, and BB plans on showing the POV decision + eviction tomorrow night on Wed show, which I guess is why BB is cutting out the feeds today to try to keep it a secret who actually gets evicted, so that when the Wed show airs, it will KIND OF be a surprise. It isn't fair at all to the live feeders that they do that, plus, if BBAD shows normal tonight, there won't be much secret to it anyway. Pretty low of BB to cut out the feeds.
    I doubt they will show BBAD if they are blocking the feeds. They will prob show a repeat of a night. Like right now they are repeating the beginning of the season on the feeds.

But what doesn't make sense is why block the eviction they have a studio audience for the taping there is no way that whole audience is going to keep it secret who they saw evicted. The only thing they will be able to keep secret is who ends up winning the Pt.1 endurance comp that you know they are going to do tonight. But the audience will also see the beginning of that so we may even find out what kind of comp that is.

They have never done the end of the season like this before. The only time they have ever blocked the feeds like this in the past like this was on double-eviction never the end of the game.
    But of course look at how they have consistently blocked all the HOH comps this year. It is a waste of time having the feeds.

Thank goodness! I can actually get some sleep tonight and not watch the most boring house ever hoping they do something interesting!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker;4056171;
    Thanks for the "heads up" about that. That makes sense that they would do that if the live feeds are being cut out too. I'll check it out tonight anyway and try to post here whether it is an OLD re-run (OR) if its actually live.
    Thanks, Sticker, please do.

To my knowledge, they have never blocked the feeds like this for so long toward the end, with the final four going into the final three.

this is some scheme for BB to keep Britney. If they do, I swear I'll be done with BBUS forever.

who wants to watch Kathy on BBAD? Who wants to watch something old anyway??? Even if its boring, I want to see it. I pay to see this!!
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;4056198;
    this is some scheme for BB to keep Britney. If they do, I swear I'll be done with BBUS forever.

who wants to watch Kathy on BBAD? Who wants to watch something old anyway??? Even if its boring, I want to see it. I pay to see this!!
    Hopefully that isn't what is going on here. A last minute push to get them to save Brit. While I know some in here would love to see her stay it wouldn't be right if she stayed because of BB interference. We already saw that possibly happen when Brendon saved her at the last minute 3 evictions ago.
    I know having the brigade in the F3 is not a great outcome but I don't want BB completely controlling the end of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82;4056280;
    Hopefully that isn't what is going on here. A last minute push to get them to save Brit. While I know some in here would love to see her stay it wouldn't be right if she stayed because of BB interference. We already saw that possibly happen when Brendon saved her at the last minute 3 evictions ago.
    I know having the brigade in the F3 is not a great outcome but I don't want BB completely controlling the end of the game.
    I honestly don't care what they do, if it means the brigade doesn't win.

I hope not.
    I can't stand the producer manipulation on this show, it happens every season to one degree or another and every now and then it's rampant.
    I can't stand it and I can't be ok with it just because someone I like might benefit or someone I dislike be the victim of it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I really don't think we have any worries about Britney staying although I would have loved to see her win a spot fairly.

I wish she had won POV then it would have at least gotten interesting -- the Bro-gade is B-o-r-i-n-g......usually I love this part of the show - final 4 - but now I have little to no interest....the biggest highlight will be to see who is in the final 2 only because who takes who to the end...then how the JH votes....still a yawner.....

I miss Jeff and his funny comments!! Or Dan and his manuvering....or Eric and "I'd do it for a dollar"....at least that made it fun!
    I love TAR!

I seriously doubt they are doing anything sinister on Brit's behalf. (Although since this season is basically done for me already, I wouldn't mind it if they did ) But their reasons for doing it aren't really that logical to me...

Today/tonight they are taping tomorrow's live eviction and the first HoH endurance comp. Tomorrow they will probably tape the 2nd HoH comp, and they don't want the results spoiled. (Which sucks for all of us who paid good money for this stuff).

But if this is the case, they should have ended the feeds and BBAD for good last night. We're (supposedly) still going to see a couple more nights of feeds after tomorrow...I wish they would explain their thinking.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast