+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

Sorry...going away again...I can't take Britney's celebrity name dropping anymore.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

What happened to the rules?

I don't ever recall a season where BB allowed house-guest to sleep in the living room....

And how in the world do they keep Showtime After Dark going? I'm amazed that Showtime would want sleeping people with no activity on their channel. Is there something I don't know?
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

This sleeping wherever they like during the day stuff is rampant this season.

I was mainly away for the holiday weekend, and I don't think I missed much on the feeds.
    How could that be? :-)

Change of venue from living room to HOH room.

Did anyone notice that one of the living room couches is gray and the other is white? I thought they were both gray. Maybe one got damaged during the scavenger hunt and they had to replace it.

Feed 1 loves the shot of the shark in the swamp. I thought when the numbers dwindled they closed off the bedrooms that aren't needed. Anyway, lots of lax rules this year.

Lane leaves to go downstairs and Britney tells him to get her an ice water. They note that Lane is acting weird. He stood at the bottom of the stairs...but Enzo thinks he was trying to peek outside.

He fills up a glass with ice for Britney. I swear I don't know how he can turn the water on at the sink as the dishes and pans stack up to the faucet.

Enzo worries about California...does it snow? How can you have Christmas without snow? He says Californians think nothing of earthquakes, but freak out in the rain.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Enzo and Lane go downstairs and Enzo says he cleaned up well yesterday - what happened? He says he isn't cleaning any more. He says he can't even sit down on the bathroom couch it is so messy. The house is like the projects. We look like homeless people...the pillows are wet...dirty/wet towels are everywhere. Popcorn is fermented in a towel on the floor. Now they comment on the CR and now the kitchen.

Lane says stuff is growing in the sink. There is cereal everywhere. Half-eaten cereal, half drunk chocolate milk, an open sugar bag on the counter. There are open chip bags on the table.

Lane uses a plastic bowl to make himself a salad.

Now Enzo complains about the smell in the SR. He carries out a wine bottle and a head of lettuce. He finds half a glass of milk on the living room table. He blames most of it on Britney. He says she is going home and she doesn't care anymore.

ETA: Remember last Thurs during Julie's questions when Britney said it was like living in a Frat house and Ragan got all excited and pointed to her as being the messiest? From the look of the tables and counter, he was right.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-07-2010 at 01:55 AM.

Lane tells Enzo he thinks they'll be locked down until Thursday. He also notices that they have been lax on the rules about cleaning and especially sleeping in the living room like they did today.

They are trying to guess the schedule for the rest of the week. Britney has found clues about what might happen...such as them letting Lane grow his beard since they haven't had any DRs. Enzo thinks tomorrow might be the POV - that's all we will do.

Britney wonders if this will be her last night in the house. Enzo thinks it would be Wednesday. Hayden thinks Thurs is not happening because of a Thurs night football game. Enzo - then it the show would be moved up.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-07-2010 at 01:42 AM.

Enzo - tomorrow is going to be the POV - Wednesday is going to be the live show.

Britny and Enzo think the POV ceremoney will be live. Britney says a lot of weird stuff has been going on today.

FORT Fogey

To add to what Arielflies just said (I was writing at the same time and didn't see it until after I posted):

Brittany is telling them she thinks the schedule has changed and the POV is live tomorrow and will air Wednesday. She tells them she doesn't know for sure, but if they put the clues together, they will realize they've already done their tapes, so no more DR sessions before the POV and they let Lane change his beer. (I have no idea what that means.) (Added: They were talking about his beard, not his beer.)

So they are all stressing out now. There will be nothing for them to do between tomorrow and finale night which is a week away. Unless they move the finale up. They got told to stop talking about production, and when they didn't, BBAD went to a blindfolded horse (my description, not quite sure what it is.)

Then it comes back. Lane says the endurance will take 2 or 3 hours, so it may start Weds. and go into Thursday. Brit says "A lot of wierd stuff happened today, it was not your regular Monday."

It's obvious Brit learned something in the DR and can't tell them. So it looks like the POV will be Tuesday, Brit will be evicted, in front of a studio audience, but they will tape it and air it Weds. Then the HOH competition will start. (They announced on last night's show to viewers there will be both a POV and an eviction Weds.)

The feeds will be so boring after Brit is gone. But, it's nice to see that she has accepted it and is determined to have fun on her last day. She isn't even trying to save herself.

Lane is acting odd, like he's given up.
    Last edited by ZG_Champion; 09-07-2010 at 02:03 AM.

FORT Fogey

Just read the feeds will be locked starting tomorrow morning until Weds.' show due to the pre-taping of this week's eviction tomorrow.

I wonder if feed 1 is a message to us from BB? It shows the shark in the swamp with the twine holding its mouth closed. It could symbolize BB is a toothless shark at this point in the game or it could symbolize that BB is the shark and the hamsters are useless prey.

OR...Skippy has fallen asleep at the switch. Ex: Britney just said that she asked Brendon if he didn't put her up because he told her he was going to and that is against the rules...and he said BB said it was all right.

Hayden said he was specifically told not to tell anyone their fate.

bubbles have also been lax tonight as they continue to talk about production.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast